Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

soooo we adding pavlik to the Paul Williams ducking list now???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So after Pavlik was Completley humilated by BHOP & after Pwill's Domination of winky they to dont deserve equal splits???

Ridiculus imo if you dont think so....

Comment

Who the hell did Pavlik beat except for Taylor? He got schooled by Bhop yet they make demands.

Comment

160 is still his division,so he can make all the demands he wants,like it or not

Comment

i agree though he should fight williams,its the only entertaining fight out there and will make him some decent money
          and he will take p.will out in 9-10 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by CaLLaHaN View Post
            was leonard fighting hearns and unfair fight for him????????? EVERY fight a fighter has advantages and disadvantages..... Floyds speed was "unfair" for gatti but did it stop gatti from making that fight???? NO BECAUSE he is not a coward and believed he can overcome that......

has boxing really became that much of a cowards sport of the last 20/30 years??????????????
            The difference is both Hearns and Leonard were natural welterweights, and the height difference wasn't as big. And the Gatti-Floyd comparison is completely different, Floyd was simply better, no unfair advantage either way. Floyd is 5'8 and not really a welterweight still. Paul is 6'2 and fights at junior middleweight. Everyone knows Paul would beat the hell out of Floyd.

Paul Williams at welterweight ended the day he decided he would fight at 154 and 160. He gave them an excuse to duck him.

Comment

does quitto = cotto? if so...that's hilarious...

Comment

I dont think WW is Paul's natural division either. But if P-will is going to challenge him for the belt, I agree that Pavlik should make demands.

Comment

Callahan you ***** ass *****, **** Milan!

Comment

Originally posted by CaLLaHaN View Post
                    So after Pavlik was Completley humilated by BHOP & after Pwill's Domination of winky they to dont deserve equal splits???

Ridiculus imo if you dont think so....
                    just basing my thoughts on their fan base bro. kelly have more fans obviously

Comment

Originally posted by *Hagler* View Post
                      Callahan you ***** ass *****, **** Milan!

**calls ***boy to talk about man uniteds worldclass replacements****

lollllls

Comment

Working...
                      X