Collapse
No announcement yet.

By 2050 half the forms of life on earth will be gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that means Butler and alexkid will be gone I think that's a fair trade off

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      as long as pigs and cows are here the world will be okay

and bees
      And chickens

Comment

hopefully the transgender form will go before then

Comment

That's why I'm saving up to fly to Mars, and we'll bring along some deer or goats so they can roam Mars and get hunted by us, thus starting the human cycle all over again. I'm ready.

Comment

Comment

Lol another useless prediction. It was once predicted that aids epidemic would go rampabt and undefeated to the point that by the time it is 2020 1 out of 10 people would have AIDS. And that was predicted in the 90s. Why would you believe so many doomsday predictions of "scientists" that have been proven wrong all over again in the last 50 years?

Comment

Da BBC will still be around

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Lol another useless prediction. It was once predicted that aids epidemic would go rampabt and undefeated to the point that by the time it is 2020 1 out of 10 people would have AIDS. And that was predicted in the 90s. Why would you believe so many doomsday predictions of "scientists" that have been proven wrong all over again in the last 50 years?
                  Population projections in both humans and wildlife are far more reliable then disease epidemic/natural disaster predictions. The former is really just extrapolation of a curve with a small -/+ asterisk while the latter is a set of best case/worst case scenarios depending on treatments and containment and a massive error margin.

Also a lil' bit misleading for the biologist to say "half of everything we know". Most of the extinct species won't be keystone species. It's sad and dangerous in the longterm but most humans won't even notice.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      What can you do, those in power couldn't give two ****s about life or anything other than more money and power.

The people who give them power are either sedated, don't care, or are so trapped in the prison created for them that they can't even see past their bars.

The world, which could be a utopian paradise if we all willed it, is an absolute ****hole of corruption, greed, perverseness, depravity and pain.

God is the only thing that can help us, if He even existed.

Maybe another meteor is the only thing that can make things right.

The few people who are actually good hold no power, and those who hold all the power are the absolute worst of us all. How the **** it came to this I don't know.

Look at what happened to the Native Americans, many of them were peaceful, nature respecting people who believed in being one with all life and never taking more than you needed. North America was a paradise when they were the only ones here. and they were wiped out to near extinction by the war-mongering, power-lusting, material-worshipping europeans. A lesson that force will always conquer peace.

Maybe that's the meaning behind the parable of Cain and Abel. That good people will always be murdered by those heartless enough to do it. That War will always win over peace. If the story is true then we are the offspring of Cain, we are born of War and destruction.

That's why my name is Renegade, that's why my name is Defiance, because I reject the nature and law of the world, of my heritage of violence and greed.

I want no part of the world, I will keep my heart a sanctuary.
                      I bet you that dark spirited people are descendants of Cain while those that are kind hearted come from Abel

Comment

Working...
                      X