Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Srs Question: Why is Floyd's taste in women so bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
    Dude is a damn billionaire, yet looking at all of Floyd's strippers and his "girl collection", almost all of these girls look ghetto, have giant ladybug booties, dyed hair, ugly facial features, and implants,

The dude's taste in women is seriously atrocious.
    Lol this photo is from my party crew in South Central LA. Youtube exculsive media party crew. we were big in 07/08 in high school most these chicks have kids now they're like 17 in this pic. Funny every so often i come across our photos on the web

Comment

Whoever started this thread is a loser. I've seen Floyd with nothing but dimes. He needs to cut the BS and get back with his baby momma for good.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        To be fair, Kelly Brook has been c0cked more times than John Wayne's gun and probably has p1ss flaps like his saddle bag.
        Lmao!! That's the funniest sheez I've heard in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
          TS doesn't get any pussay.
          WTF where did you get that photo sig?

Comment

Whenever someone has to preface something with "serious question", you just know it's going to be a waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
              Dude is a damn billionaire, yet looking at all of Floyd's strippers and his "girl collection", almost all of these girls look ghetto, have giant ladybug booties, dyed hair, ugly facial features, and implants,

The dude's taste in women is seriously atrocious. If I was a freaking billionaire I would fill my stable with women like this:

Not this:

Great, just what we need. Another alt of a poster here who gets no respect who created an alt to dis Floyd and let us know that he likes the lighter chicks over the darker chicks, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Says one of Oscar's flaming homegirls.
                I wouldn't blame Gayweather though for turning gay, if I had to be dating you people's nappy headed mongrel ghetto women.

It's no wonder the black rich guys always go after the white prize as soon as they get their money.

Comment

Wasn't his mom a hooker those skanks probably remind him of her and that's his idea of beauty

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    I wouldn't blame Gayweather though for turning gay, if I had to be dating you people's nappy headed mongrel ghetto women.

It's no wonder the black rich guys always go after the white prize as soon as they get their money.
                    Yeah but it could be worse. He could be dating your short ugly, fat ass sister. She's built like her mother, and her mother before her and it goes as far back as when Hippos were created, lmao. Everybody in the family has a ****en gut and is ugly as ****. You too lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

This chick is fine.
                      she the hoe who laughed at mayweather when Maidana clowned mayweather to his face about being a ***** and not letting him wear the gloves.

Comment

Working...
                      X