Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shocks Manny Pacquiao in Blood-Filled Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    Regardless Pacquiao is old. Even according to biased compubox, he only landed 32% of his punches. Against Jeff Horn! That is not prime Pacquiao, period.
    Still won the fight against a rugged strong fighter who used dirty tactics!

Comment

• I am calling it what i saw, not ESPN, HBO or Showtime commentators. I call it a robbery if there is a robbery in the fight. And there was on this fight.

Comment

• lordy

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          That dudes more of a man than you. Manny would have tucked your future grandchildren in from knocking you out so cold with those shots Horn took.
          I spent 25 years in the US military, I don't have to prove my manhood to someone on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by benjyyy View Post
            Saved me the time writing a post. Completely agree. Well apart from I didn't score round by round and over the course of the fight thought Pac probably edged it but equally can't see how 115-113 Horn can be seen as outrageous. Dude definitely won 3 or 4 rounds clearly and there were about 5 really close rounds.
            Exactly. How many dominant Pacquiao rounds were there? 9, maybe 3 or 4 was clear but not dominant, and other than that it was nip and tuck. It was very hard to score and I didn't score it scientifically or anything. I was kind of like you but in the end I felt like Horn edged it, especially with Pacquiao having no stamina at all in the last three rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
              Horn was clearly the winner. You guys are all going by espn. Try watching the fight again on mute.
              Well that didn't work. Shall I try closing my eyes as well?

Comment

• I watched the fight with russian commentators (didn't understand shhyt) and had Horn winning.

I'm hearing ESPN was heavily biased for pacquiao.

I suggest anybody to watch the fight without sounds to avoid commentators bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                  Robbery but honestly Pacquiao isn't what he once was which isn't a surprise to most. He's again, and although he showed glimpses of greatness tonight, I'd still rather see him retire. He's done it all, has nothing left to prove, and we all know what would have happened between a prime Pacquiao and Horn. I doubt he'll retire but I'm just worried he gets hurt against an elite welterweight.
                  yeah, that ninth round, that's how pac used too fight 1 - 12. maybe he's not got the energy at his age, maybe he's got all he wants and just doesn't have the desire, who knows...

i think he should fight crawford, thurman, or spence to see if that spark still exists...

Comment

• timmy got death threats when ''he'' robbed pac.
                    horn will be knighted on monday

Comment

• Originally posted by Helm View Post
                      I watched the fight with russian commentators (didn't understand shhyt) and had Horn winning.

I'm hearing ESPN was heavily biased for pacquiao.

I suggest anybody to watch the fight without sounds to avoid commentators bias.
                      I did and i had it for pacquiao. Boxing's about clean punching.

Comment

Working...
                      X