No announcement yet.

The official ultimate DNC convention Mega thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    I hesitate to say that Clinton killed it tonight, because it's not something that's typically associated with her style of speaking, but she damn sure came as close to killing it as a policy wonk like herself ever could.

She effectively portrayed herself as a legitimate champion of change despite her reputation by illustrating her accomplishments from the Iran deal to the law that she championed to allow disabled kids have equal opportunites for education. She reached out to Bernie supporters pretty hard and got a roaring applause for it. She reached out to Republicans with another Reagan incantation with the "morning in America" vs. "midnight in America" campaign that Trump is running.

More than anything else she highlighted actual policies, which I was thrilled to finally hear. That's always been where she performs best. She highlighted everything from healthcare and education, to foreign policy and the economy, to women's rights and LGBT equality.

Not to mention how effortlessly she **** all over Donald Trump, which is weird, because that's not even her style.

"Donald Trump says he wants to make America great again. Well, he can start by actually making his products here in America!"

The contrast in choices is pretty clear for this November. The contrast between each party's convention was even clearer : Trump is going to lose in a landslide this November and his loss will be the death knell for the Republican party on a national level for another 8 years, and I can't say I'm anything less than ecstatic about that. I'm all for working with the other party, but not these obstructionist c*cksuckers who've steadfastly refused to compromise on anything with President Obama over the last 6 years.

These guys are a ****ing cancer on this country and they need to be tossed out on their asses with the trash this November.

I just hope that we can mobilize enough Democrats, Independents, and moderate Republicans to take back the house (unlikely) along with the Senate (very likely) so that Clinton's vision for the future of America can proceed unhinged by the congressional c*ckblocking by a bunch of bitter losers like Ted Cruz.

We also need to remember to stop only showing up every 4 ****ing years. Obama's Presidency could've been so much better had turnout in 2010 and 2014 been on par with that of 2008 and 2012.

VOTE IN EVERY ELECTION.
    Wow......
    Who reads the long arse sheet u just wrote?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      People are chanting Lock her up lock her up
      Lmao
      Are u serious brah?

Comment

• **** crust all over some leftists faces in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
          **** crust all over some leftists faces in this thread.
          Typical Trumpet who would rather make a crude insult because he's incapable of making rational, policy-based posts.

It's going to feel so good watching you guys flip your **** like a bunch of petulant children when the landslide takes place this November.

Comment

I hesitate to say that Clinton killed it tonight, because it's not something that's typically associated with her style of speaking, but she damn sure came as close to killing it as a policy wonk like herself ever could.

She effectively portrayed herself as a legitimate champion of change despite her reputation by illustrating her accomplishments from the Iran deal to the law that she championed to allow disabled kids have equal opportunites for education. She reached out to Bernie supporters pretty hard and got a roaring applause for it. She reached out to Republicans with another Reagan incantation with the "morning in America" vs. "midnight in America" campaign that Trump is running.

More than anything else she highlighted actual policies, which I was thrilled to finally hear. That's always been where she performs best. She highlighted everything from healthcare and education, to foreign policy and the economy, to women's rights and LGBT equality.

Not to mention how effortlessly she **** all over Donald Trump, which is weird, because that's not even her style.

"Donald Trump says he wants to make America great again. Well, he can start by actually making his products here in America!"

The contrast in choices is pretty clear for this November. The contrast between each party's convention was even clearer : Trump is going to lose in a landslide this November and his loss will be the death knell for the Republican party on a national level for another 8 years, and I can't say I'm anything less than ecstatic about that. I'm all for working with the other party, but not these obstructionist c*cksuckers who've steadfastly refused to compromise on anything with President Obama over the last 6 years.

These guys are a ****ing cancer on this country and they need to be tossed out on their asses with the trash this November.

I just hope that we can mobilize enough Democrats, Independents, and moderate Republicans to take back the house (unlikely) along with the Senate (very likely) so that Clinton's vision for the future of America can proceed unhinged by the congressional c*ckblocking by a bunch of bitter losers like Ted Cruz.

We also need to remember to stop only showing up every 4 ****ing years. Obama's Presidency could've been so much better had turnout in 2010 and 2014 been on par with that of 2008 and 2012.

VOTE IN EVERY ELECTION.
            I missed the speech and enjoyed your post. Did Hillary mention anything positive about your LGBTQ community?

Comment

VOTE IN EVERY ELECTION.
              Exactly. Trump's acceptance speech was basically just more ****ing BS and lies. For example he was talking as if crime in the US has increased under Obama, when in actuality violent crime has gone down every year on a national level, and the homicide rate last year just reached a new 51 year low. He was talking as if illegal immigration and crime from illegals is horrific, when illegal immigration is down big time and most illegals aren't even ****ing committing violent crimes whatsoever. He was talking about how he'll restore the jobs, when in fact unemployment is down under Obama. Of course you have to take into account the people that have stopped looking for jobs. But in general illegal immigration, unemployment, crime have all gone down under Obama.

There are now 20 million Americans that have healthcare because of Obama, who didn't have it before. This notion that America is a steaming pile of **** is completely BS, and all the majority of Republicans want to do is divide people. This country is already great, it's about continuing down the road we're going. But hey, some people disagree and can have their opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                LOL, calm down dude. You're voting for a guy that said this to People Magazine in 1996, smh. Donald Trump is a racist POS that's just something you're going to have to deal with.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  The guy actually believed trump said that sheet...

i feel bad for the sheep....

Comment

• The Democrats sy dumb stuff like "America has always been great" but they have the nerve to exclude American flags to kick off the convention. They were shamed into finally bringing them out Wednesday night and pushed them to the far sides of the stage so they wouldn't show up on television.

They say "No more war" when a US veterean gets up to speak. Yet, they have created war in the streets using race as a tool of division and they welcome it.

They say Donald Trump is a sexist, yet ignore the fact that Bil Clinton basically raped many women and hung out with known pedephiles. Hillary calls these women "white trash liars".

LMAO....it's too much, these clowns are the bottom of the barrel.

Comment

• Don't know if we're voting for our next president or the pope ???

8 more years of Bill and I'm love'n it !

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 07-29-2016, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X