• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by versatile2k6
    is my name on there

count me in.

Comment

Hello people...

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!
      I was asked to move this request to this area. I would appreciate a response on this subject.

I believe this site is in desperate need of an "adult lounge"

The kids are constantly hijacking intelligent discussions with their thug wannabe crap.

It would basically be a lounge to discuss issues in an intelligent and mature manner. No flaming would be tolerated.

I can name a lot of people who would be in favor of this lounge. No offense to the kids, but there is a place and time for kiddie time and it would be nice to have a plce for intelligent grown ups.
      This is a great idea, and I did try something like this in the Lounge but it didnt work of course. And I have gone off a few times in an unadult like way but what is going to suck is that I am over 40 with kids old enough to post in this new adult lounge but I dont have over 1000 posts, so Im stuck out of this? That blows. Can there be a if your over 40 and not an ******* and u have less than a 1000 post clause?

Comment

Cool. I sent you a PM with the names of at least 15.

In fact just by looking at the people who posted here we have over 15. I think this will be great.

The key to this lounge will be RESPECT.

If you can't handle an adult discussion without resorting to name calling and personal attacks, don't bother applying.
        LMAO at this hypocritical horse **** you're talking. was'nt it you that got BANNED from the site for this "name calling and personal attacks" on badblood and something about one of his deceased family members? oh but thats right, you're above things like that because you're an "intelligent adult" and those who dont have your approval are just "kiddies". i dont give a **** if this lounge takes off, have a great time with it. i just wanted you to know how ****ing ignorant and hypocritical your choice of words were.

Comment

Originally posted by The Coagulator
          This is a great idea, and I did try something like this in the Lounge but it didnt work of course. And I have gone off a few times in an unadult like way but what is going to suck is that I am over 40 with kids old enough to post in this new adult lounge but I dont have over 1000 posts, so Im stuck out of this? That blows. Can there be a if your over 40 and not an ******* and u have less than a 1000 post clause?
          i don't think post count matters to sonny.
          it is more a matter of maturity.
          higher post count doesn;t always mean "not an alt".

Comment

but as someone said it is easier to tell how mature someone is after a 1000 posts

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
              but as someone said it is easier to tell how mature someone is after a 1000 posts
              i think immaurity may be a poor choice of words.
              i think what the point of the lounge is to discuss things without worry about some e-thug or hater causing problems.
              being silly is ok, we all do it, but it would be nice to get away from alot of the bull**** going on in the lounge

Comment

Cool. I sent you a PM with the names of at least 15.

In fact just by looking at the people who posted here we have over 15. I think this will be great.

The key to this lounge will be RESPECT.

If you can't handle an adult discussion without resorting to name calling and personal attacks, don't bother applying.
                so where do you stand on this?

Comment

Oh, and sonny, maybe it shouldn't be called the adult lounge.
                  that sounds like a **** lounge. lol.

Comment

how about the cool cats lounge

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
                      how about the cool cats lounge

Comment

Working...
                      X