Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have never seen Floyd out the much pre fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Floyd aint stopping canelo, unless its on cuts,,,,,,

floyd couldnt stop ghost, or cotto yet people think he is going to stop a prime 22 year old who has never taken much damage,,,,,

I think floyd wins by UD
    This! Im a Floyd fan but I want a knockout now! Last official ko was Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
      This! Im a Floyd fan but I want a knockout now! Last official ko was Hatton.
      oh youll get the KO....But Floyd will get ktfo

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        I like Canelo too so if that happens I'll swing on the Canelo bandwagon.. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Come on PAC-BOY not even you are that dumb.

Comment

Floyd seems more excited for this fight than his last few ones it seems. Maybe it's because he feels he's being challenged by the future of the sport? I think Floyd wants to prove that the new crop of fighters wont unseat him either.

That or he's just happy to he making that stupidly large amount of money hes making lol. But yeah Floyd seems to have found something...lets hope its for the good and not bad of his career. I might hate the guy but I love what he beings into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
              I like Canelo too so if that happens I'll swing on the Canelo bandwagon.. lol!
              Win or lose i like the guy. I wish id seen him and Cotto before he fought Floyd though. I think it would have amped up the fight more. Damn Trout!

Comment

Originally posted by TooSweet View Post
                Come on PAC-BOY not even you are that dumb.
                You wanna bet all your points? :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Floyd aint stopping canelo, unless its on cuts,,,,,,

floyd couldnt stop ghost, or cotto yet people think he is going to stop a prime 22 year old who has never taken much damage,,,,,

I think floyd wins by UD
                  The guys you named have something called experience and have actually fought people.

Canelo has fought one person in Austin Trout who wasn't even the top guy at 154 to begin with.

I agree with TS... I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think Floyd stops this kid in the 10th (corner stoppage)

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    The guys you named have something called experience and have actually fought people.

Canelo has fought one person in Austin Trout who wasn't even the top guy at 154 to begin with.

I agree with TS... I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think Floyd stops this kid in the 10th (corner stoppage)
                    omg...:AOR:

Comment

Working...
                    X