• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor ortiz’s 5 headbutts against floyd mayweather in 1 video

THIS IS THE DIRTY FIGHTER WHO IS CRYING FOR A FAIR REMATCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNxMt...el_video_title

Comment

Floyd was busting his face up, and Ortiz was already down five points on the cards.

Tell me, what good fighter has Ortiz ever KO'd late?

Comment

There was one headbutt and that costed Ortiz a point, there is a difference between butting a fighter and what Ortiz was doing in this fight.

When you are an agressive fighter like ortiz and your in there with a guy who is know to have a nice uppercut your taught to burry your head in your opponents shoulder to protect from getting nailed with that shot on the inside.

This is well know to those who have been in the ring or who have followed this sport for a few decades.... Holyfield has always done it and again fan boys of tyson called it the way Floyd Boys are calling this...
        if you had the time watch Holyfield vs Bowe 2, steward reminds Evander when you get inside with him burry your head in his shoulder....

Ortiz was using the same method, its not dirty, its part of the game... However did anybody here notice Cortez warning FLoyd for the elbow in round two? or warning Floyd for pulling down ortiz with the left hand and hittin him with the right hand?

I am guessing you will all argue Floyd was fighting a clean fight

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
          There was one headbutt and that costed Ortiz a point, there is a difference between butting a fighter and what Ortiz was doing in this fight.

When you are an agressive fighter like ortiz and your in there with a guy who is know to have a nice uppercut your taught to burry your head in your opponents shoulder to protect from getting nailed with that shot on the inside.

This is well know to those who have been in the ring or who have followed this sport for a few decades.... Holyfield has always done it and again fan boys of tyson called it the way Floyd Boys are calling this...
          if you had the time watch Holyfield vs Bowe 2, steward reminds Evander when you get inside with him burry your head in his shoulder....

Ortiz was using the same method, its not dirty, its part of the game... However did anybody here notice Cortez warning FLoyd for the elbow in round two? or warning Floyd for pulling down ortiz with the left hand and hittin him with the right hand?

I am guessing you will all argue Floyd was fighting a clean fight
          the **** are you talking about? Ortiz was blatantly jumping up with his head, and it was clear that he intentionally tried to headbutt Floyd more then once. I've seen fighters lean there head against others, yet they don't intentionally tried to butt there opponent, as Ortiz did to Mayweather multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
            the **** are you talking about? Ortiz was blatantly jumping up with his head, and it was clear that he intentionally tried to headbutt Floyd more then once. I've seen fighters lean there head against others, yet they don't intentionally tried to butt there opponent, as Ortiz did to Mayweather multiple times.
            I disagree, Now before you go off on a tangent, lets look at this objectivley with out chuckin insults. Deal?

Here is my take on it, Ortiz when moves inside, Floyd turns his body and pokes that elbow out, Floyds left shoulder is pointed at Ortiz, once Ortiz makes his way inside he puts his head in the chest, then pushes forward with it to square Floyd up and take him out of that shell defense.

he then moves his head over to the opposite side to avoid getting hit, you dont want to stay on one side to long, but as Floyd is turning his body, Ortiz is pushing on them shoulders with his head yes, but in no way was he trying to just butt Mayweather until the 4th round when he lost a point....

But again I understand the butt, when watching this fight even my son pointed out, Mayweather is using that elbow again do we have another hatton fight? Ohh **** pops he is holding and hitting Ortiz... which he did, and I had a feeling that somethin was about to happen becusae it was gettin intense and being fought at a high pace for Floyd, Ortiz clearly frustrated he butted him, was clearly in the wrong no doubt....

But again all to often Floyd is allowed to use that elbow when he fights, and fighters have to do something when the ref simply wont....
            and if you think Floyd wasnt using that elbow you have to explain why in round two Cortez told Floyd to get that elbow out of there, Cortez isnt going to warn him if he isnt doing it

Comment

Ortiz is the evander holyfield of the lower weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                I disagree, Now before you go off on a tangent, lets look at this objectivley with out chuckin insults. Deal?

Here is my take on it, Ortiz when moves inside, Floyd turns his body and pokes that elbow out, Floyds left shoulder is pointed at Ortiz, once Ortiz makes his way inside he puts his head in the chest, then pushes forward with it to square Floyd up and take him out of that shell defense.

he then moves his head over to the opposite side to avoid getting hit, you dont want to stay on one side to long, but as Floyd is turning his body, Ortiz is pushing on them shoulders with his head yes, but in no way was he trying to just butt Mayweather until the 4th round when he lost a point....

But again I understand the butt, when watching this fight even my son pointed out, Mayweather is using that elbow again do we have another hatton fight? Ohh **** pops he is holding and hitting Ortiz... which he did, and I had a feeling that somethin was about to happen becusae it was gettin intense and being fought at a high pace for Floyd, Ortiz clearly frustrated he butted him, was clearly in the wrong no doubt....

But again all to often Floyd is allowed to use that elbow when he fights, and fighters have to do something when the ref simply wont....
                and if you think Floyd wasnt using that elbow you have to explain why in round two Cortez told Floyd to get that elbow out of there, Cortez isnt going to warn him if he isnt doing it
                so which is it? Was he butting Mayweather because of there position, or was it retaliation towards Floyd's elbows? Those headbutts were intentional. Floyd was fighting on the outside most of the time, so how can you bring up his elbows? He was tagging Ortiz with straight right hands, and breaking him down. Ortiz quit, and tried to make the fight a dirty fight. Thus, Mayweather gave him exactly what he wanted.

Just watch the video. Floyd wasn't even on the verge of moving when Ortiz kept trying to headbutt him.

Comment

Hemiunu

You do realize, that picture you have of Floyd in your sig, well, the stack of money, is 1 dollar bills yo

Comment

STOP WITH THE IMAGINARY ELBOWS , WE ALL SEE THAT ORTIZ IS THROWING HIS HEADBUTTS LIKE A CHEATER WHO IS TRYING NOT TO GET CAUGHT

Comment

Working...
                    X