• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still a fan of Rigo

Disappointed how the fight played out, but that's part of the sport

Comment

They be hidin'

Comment

to the hospital. to wish him a speedy recovery, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          I'm still a fan of Rigo

Disappointed how the fight played out, but that's part of the sport
          thankfully, a very very small, minuscule part. quitting shouldnt be condoned.

Comment

yeh they scurried off like rats from sinking ship.

Comment

Pathetic stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                ^^^^
                Hardly anyone thought Rigo was going to win. Rigo drove away most of his fans by pulling a bytch move. Any questions?

I think TS is infatuated with Lalin/Mirko and makes these threads to draw his attention.
                That's not true. Before it was signed the Rigo fans were confident of victory, as reality came calling and the fight was signed, the excuses over size, age etc came.

Comment

Before the fight was signed, Rigo fans were saying,
                  Bobfather will never make it happen doe.
                  He will never recover doe. As if Bobfather is girly.
                  Loma is ducking the Cuban doe.
                  None had concerns about the weight.

Comment

What I wanna know is where were all the Lomachenko superfans leading up to the fight?...they weren't confident or vocal at all...in fact, they came across worried...

It was like the mystique of little old Rigo, combined with all the tweets and footage and his fitness, had them SHOOK...

Didn't they know the deck was stacked for their boy?

All I know is, it was fun watching them sweat...lol....not fun watching them suck his nuts now though....smh...that ****'s not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                      What I wanna know is where were all the Lomachenko superfans leading up to the fight?...they weren't confident or vocal at all...in fact, they came across worried...

It was like the mystique of little old Rigo, combined with all the tweets and footage and his fitness, had them SHOOK...

Didn't they know the deck was stacked for their boy?

All I know is, it was fun watching them sweat...lol....not fun watching them suck his nuts now though....smh...that ****'s not cool.
                      I travelled to NYC for the fight.

I also said it would be a very easy fight and I think more than a few of his fans said it would be a dominant win. You can scroll back to a week or two weeks ago. I guess they weren't as obnoxious as the Rigo fans.

That one Turkish guy that is a fake fan picked Rigo to dominate and he's opened about 5-6 threads a day discrediting the pick but at least hes basically admitting he's a ****** for making the pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X