Liberals Love Trump's Tax Plan... When Told It's Bernie Sanders' Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals Love Trump's Tax Plan... When Told It's Bernie Sanders' Plan

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    This is an interesting phenomenon that occurs in both directions. I recall reading a study where they did this on a large scale and found people generally felt more favorable to policies if they were told they were suggested by members of their own party (and similarly negatively about policies suggested by members of the other party - even if the policy remains constant).

For a large swath of voters, especially the less informed, there is a tendency to trust policies that are suggested by people who are similar to them politically on other topics.

And I bet most really liberal people are not terribly concerned about the tax code in general. As long as they do not perceive them to be needlessly beneficial to rich folk over poor folk.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-20-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Paid actors #fakeNews

Comment

Same thing happens when you ask conservatives about the "Affordable Care Act" and then tell em it's Obamacare

Comment

I'd definitely slip it to that not so attractive thick chick, if she promised not to tell anyone, or put my pic on MySpace saying this is my new old man!

Comment

Lol yea you can do this with anything. Most people just pick a side and stick with it without knowing all the details

Comment

Thats how you can tell both sides are bs. When you re-label something from the "enemy" & they buy it.

These types of videos are the type of things that got me fully realizing all mfers who are too down with political sh^t are playing for a team & not for what they feel is necessarily right or wrong. If more cats on both sides just played the game of listening to ideas & agreeing or disagreeing on the merits of those ideas politics in the US might not be such a toxic & corrupt thing.

Comment

Very misleading though the so called death tax or the "estate tax" only applies to estates $5.5 million or more he made it sound as if it applied to any inheritance.
                Also basically gave them the wrong information about the small business tax too it's not exclusive to small businesses so he pretty much lied

He didn't really tell them about Trump tax plan at all

Comment

Not surprised. Like Brometheus said, people let their bias get in the way unless it's someone they like

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Thats how you can tell both sides are bs. When you re-label something from the "enemy" & they buy it.

These types of videos are the type of things that got me fully realizing all mfers who are too down with political sh^t are playing for a team & not for what they feel is necessarily right or wrong. If more cats on both sides just played the game of listening to ideas & agreeing or disagreeing on the merits of those ideas politics in the US might not be such a toxic & corrupt thing.
                    He didn't re label anything though he straight up lied about the small business tax and misinformed them the "death tax"

What he described wasn't Trump tax at all

Comment

Working...
                    X