Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez from Amir Khan fight VS Manny Pacquiao from Antonio Margarito fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez from Amir Khan fight VS Manny Pacquiao from Antonio Margarito fight

Fight at 154 pounds. Or with the same stipulations that took place in the fight between Pacquiao and Margarito.

Who wins?
    Canelo Alvarez
    11.11%
    Manny Pacquiao
    88.89%

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
    Fight at 154 pounds. Or with the same stipulations that took place in the fight between Pacquiao and Margarito.

Who wins?
    From Canelo Floyd fight, Pacquiao TKO 10. From Amir Khan fight, Canelo in 8, KO like one punch. Canelo will outsize Pacquiao by 30 pounds since he hydrates to 170+

There is such thing as weight class.

Comment

Hard to tell considering the Amir Khan fight was a complete joke. I'd say the Manny between 2008 and 2011 beats any version of Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        From Canelo Floyd fight, Pacquiao TKO 10. From Amir Khan fight, Canelo in 8, KO like one punch. Canelo will outsize Pacquiao by 30 pounds since he hydrates to 170+

Good point!

Comment

I'll take Canelo. Just too big for Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

marg was 165 + for the pac fight.

pac was a beast during this time. i dont think canelo ko manny. pac will box circles around canelo.

look what khan was able to do to canelo in the early rounds. the pac that fought marg is 10x better than the khan that fought canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              I'll take Canelo. Just too big for Manny
              I actually like Mannys chances here. Canelo doesn't fight like a big guy

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I actually like Mannys chances here. Canelo doesn't fight like a big guy
                Let me reconsider. Is there VADA testing for the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Let me reconsider. Is there VADA testing for the fight?
                  whatever gets the job done. I'll give Manny the ****ing shakes personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    whatever gets the job done. I'll give Manny the ****ing shakes personally.
                    Oh, we're playing like that now?

I'll have spoon give Manny BJs over and over to drain that testosterone right back out

Comment

Working...
                    X