Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Really Happened In Round 9! DID MAYWEATHER GET SAVED? CONOR MESSED UP?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Really Happened In Round 9! DID MAYWEATHER GET SAVED? CONOR MESSED UP?

I think their is 3 very clear things that took place.

Mayweather got hit with a straight left that snapped his head all teh way back.

Mayweather then got hit on the lower end of the belt line but the ref thought it was fair as he did not stop or care to stop the action nor did he give mawyeather any time to recover.

McGregor messed up because the idiot thought he can hug with one arm and take the back of mayweather while puncher with the other, he does this and CREATES the opening for the ref to break em. If he was smart he would have never done that.

What I thought was interesting in the post fight was conor said that he he realized this ref wasnt gonna let him get mayweather back and keep punching and that he was wasting too much energy trying to get mayweather back. LMfao 1 damn real boxing person in his camp could have told him thats a NONO lmfao what these fools thought they found the hidden gem, the loop hole lmfao.

Looks mostly like a simple body shot...maybe a little low? Doesn't look too bad to me... definitely hurt Mayweather...the only time in the fight where he was

Comment

This is the first time I seen it with the SHOWTIME commentary. Now I see why people think it was a body shot. It's because of Al Bernstein's stupid azzs. That was a clear low blow.

Comment

It was definitely a low blow. Under the belt line.

And that "taking his back" sh^t makes no f#cking sense to me. How the hell did Conor have legit boxers in his camp sparring with him & no one mentioned that "taking backs" isn't a thing in boxing.

Comment

The body shot hurt Floyd. Conor should have been body punching and throwing uppercuts from round 1 as that is what you use against someone who employs the turtle shell boxing stance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            The body shot hurt Floyd. Conor should have been body punching and throwing uppercuts from round 1 as that is what you use against someone who employs the turtle shell boxing stance.
            You're blind...

Low Blow

Comment

LOL he hurt Mayweathe with a body shot. I havent even seen that yet.

It's funny how the same people who claim Wards bodyshots vs Kovalev were legit say Conors bodyshot was low. Pathetic.

Comment

McGregor wraps his arm around him and try to get behind him, what a ****ing clown.

He was trying to bum Mayweather the entire fight and ******s are trying to claim Mayweather was turning his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  LOL he hurt Mayweathe with a body shot. I havent even seen that yet.

It's funny how the same people who claim Wards bodyshots vs Kovalev were legit say Conors bodyshot was low. Pathetic.
                  That was low

Comment

I wouldn't say he "saved" him, but that was definitely a body shot. It landed right on the belt line, not below it.

Comment

Working...
                    X