Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward trying TO GET JOHN JACKSON FIRED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Son of God" acting like "Son of Satan" again. Where did all of his humility go? That's right, it was all fake to begin with, smh.

Comment

i believe this is called snitching in the hood community..

Comment

The fuck are you so obsessed with race for? Fucking weirdo this is the third thread today I've seen you make pertaining to black people.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Ward calls himself the Son of God but he doesn't act like one. His fans say he isn't a trash talker but he sure seems like one to me. For every headline of Kovalev trash talking Ward there are three headlines of Ward trashing Kovalev. Before that he trash talked GGG unmercifully. Now he is starting in on Jackson. He never takes the high road. On the contrary he is one trash talking son of a gun. I respect former champion Jackson and believe his side of the story. I don't believe cry baby, phony nice guy Ward. I hope Kovalev knocks arrogant Ward out and reclaims the titles he never deserved to lose.
          You're just a hater.

Be quiet hating ass dude.

Is Kovalev arrogant??
          Yes he is...but that's OK...right?

He's also a petty thief....arrested for stealing a cell phone in 2012.

Everybody can be arrogant but the Brothers.

You ass-kissers are pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            The fuck are you so obsessed with race for? Fucking weirdo this is the third thread today I've seen you make pertaining to black people.
            A Psychiatrist would say he secretly wants some Black dick.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              "Son of God" acting like "Son of Satan" again. Where did all of his humility go? That's right, it was all fake to begin with, smh.
              Just like your fake ass brother Manny.

Right?

Comment

Ward keeps referring to Jackson statement of "if they would have taken my offer, I would have jumped ship" as if its some sort of solid evidence that Jackson called him.

Maybe Jackson initiated the call or maybe he didnt. Ward's team could have very well called him and made him an offer and Jackson could have countered.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Don't you know anything...it's not trash talk if he says "I'm not one to talk" or "I'm not gonna get into it" before he starts trash talking.
                  What trash talking did he do? What did he actually say that was "trash talking"?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    What trash talking did he do? What did he actually say that was "trash talking"?
                    He does it passive aggressively like a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Ward calls himself the Son of God but he doesn't act like one. His fans say he isn't a trash talker but he sure seems like one to me. For every headline of Kovalev trash talking Ward there are three headlines of Ward trashing Kovalev. Before that he trash talked GGG unmercifully. Now he is starting in on Jackson. He never takes the high road. On the contrary he is one trash talking son of a gun. I respect former champion Jackson and believe his side of the story. I don't believe cry baby, phony nice guy Ward. I hope Kovalev knocks arrogant Ward out and reclaims the titles he never deserved to lose.
                      Yes, for someone who claims to be the Son of God, Ward sure doesn't follow the "do onto others" golden rule very well.

He's a hateful, selfish bitch.

Comment

Working...
                      X