Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Facebook is saying he's close to fighting Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    Canelo is a young strong fighter with a bright future. Mayweather maybe slowing down but for all that Canelo brings to the ring, he is stiff and slow moving. Mayweather by UD.
    Exactly how I feel about this match up! I just don't see what he brings to the table in the ring to make me believe he can beat Mayweather

Comment

I wonder if Floyd would be fighting him @ 154 or if he'll ask Canelo to come down to 147.
      Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 12-13-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

This is the best fight out there for Floyd other than Martinez. Major props if he takes against and undefeated fighter in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
          Yes, but it would be a huge step-up for Canelo. I believe Alvarez has a lot of potential, but he's been babied too much to fight someone of Mayweather's caliber. However, I have a feeling that given his size and combination punching, I could see Canelo giving Mayweather trouble if he can get him on the ropes the way Cotto did.
          Was thinking the same thing. He can't afford to lay on the ropes against Canelo who throws fast combinations with good power. Mayweather will have to control the centre of the ring which he did very well against Cotto.

This is a good fight but it will get plenty of hate.

Comment

damn i might actually root for mayweather lol

Comment

toughest fight for floyd in a long time - and cotto was tough, props to floyd if it happens at 154 - I'd have floyd on points but wouldn't be shocked if we saw some real *****s I would say canelo has a chance ... a bettable chance if the odds were enticing enough.

Comment

This would be great if it happens. Even if Canelo loses, he'll gain a lot of experience off this one fight. I think Canelo has a good shot though.

Comment

lol why the f was ch inks starred out ... oh wait just realised while typing

Comment

The only things that Floyd would have to worry about are Canelo's body punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                      This is the best fight out there for Floyd other than Martinez. Major props if he takes against and undefeated fighter in his prime.
                      I see what you did there.

Comment

Working...
                      X