This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    God damn i don't see United beating any of them outside of Napoli and maybe Juve

(think we can't meet chelsea?)
    Besiktas are available.

Sevilla if Liverpool screw it up tonight.

Don't see the point in avoiding the big boys. Other than PSG. And people criticised Chelsea but PSG is very artificial, established in late 70's and now paying £200 mill for players. Playing them must just feel like playing an all star side now. They are basically like one of the Chinese clubs. Superstars plying their trade in same league is local Chinese chicken feet salesman

Comment

• Manchester City ****ing Napoli over with that XI really hope they get smashed 4-0

Comment

• 5 EPL teams in the last 16, 4 qualified top of their group

Tasty. Feels like the old days again.

Might sub to BT Sport so I can watch the CL. Get BN with it as well, already sub to BN online, which gets me catch up n stuff, but I would get the channel at least if I was with BT.

Decisions....

Comment

• I think an English team will win it.

Roma deserved to win Chelsea's group but were fortunate that we played them twice when we had no midfielders.

Uefalona will need to keep us apart from their boys or we'll put them out.

I still think Chelsea might win it. But I also think the other English clubs apart from Spurs might win it too.

It's nice that we haven't wasted a place on Arsenal this year.

I'd like to see

Chelsea vs Barca
          Man City vs Real Madrid
          Man U vs Juventus
          Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Let's cut the wheat from the chaff here.

Besiktas would be a crap draw for Chelsea really

Comment

• Well Napoli the best team in Europe couldn't make it out of the group's

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I think an English team will win it.

Roma deserved to win Chelsea's group but were fortunate that we played them twice when we had no midfielders.

Uefalona will need to keep us apart from their boys or we'll put them out.

I still think Chelsea might win it. But I also think the other English clubs apart from Spurs might win it too.

It's nice that we haven't wasted a place on Arsenal this year.

I'd like to see

Chelsea vs Barca
              Man City vs Real Madrid
              Man U vs Juventus
              Liverpool vs Bayern Munich

Let's cut the wheat from the chaff here.

Besiktas would be a crap draw for Chelsea really
              well bayern munich are the side id like us to avoid. desspite us scoring more goals in the history of the cl group stages ever and are great to watch our defence is still ****e,think you might to want to avoid them to

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                well bayern munich are the side id like us to avoid. desspite us scoring more goals in the history of the cl group stages ever and are great to watch our defence is still ****e,think you might to want to avoid them to
                I think Liverpool are playing as well now as they can. They go through spells like this when they are s.hit hot. If I supported your lot I'd want a big dog now. Although I suppose these games are miles off.

I think Chelsea can literally only draw Besiktas, PSG, or Barcelona.

It depends on who out of PSG and Barca has put more cash in the brown envelope to UEFA loser gets Chelsea. Both clubs are bent but PSG have more cash.

I think it'll be Chelsea/Barca PSG/Besiktas

Chelsea aint drawing Besiktas. They'd call it a technical fault if that happened.

PSG vs Barcelona in the 2nd round I think has zero percent chance of happening.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-06-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Well Napoli the best team in Europe couldn't make it out of the group's
                  Napoli are good side but they're mentally weak I watched them play Shakhtar away and they were the better team and still lost same against Juventus last week

Comment

• Shockwaves were sent around Europe last night, everyone now knows we are for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Napoli are good side but they're mentally weak I watched them play Shakhtar away and they were the better team and still lost same against Juventus last week
                      There weren't the better team against Juventus at all.

They are ****e, a poor man's Tottenham.

Lol at City Guy saying they were one of the best in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                      X