What happened to Fury's voice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    He’s done? As a singer?
    No chance, is there a man born from his mother that can sing better than Tyson Fury? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      He had talent as well. SAD!
      Wasted talent. Him and Amy whinehouse. I guess the UK still has adel, for what it’s worth

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        No chance, is there a man born from his mother that can sing better than Tyson Fury? I think not.
        His voice actually saved me from suicide once. I was in a dark place and his angelic hymns brought me out. If he can’t sing then I might not find reason to continue

Comment

as long as it stops the clown from singing ever again i'm all for it.

Comment

Damn that sucks. No more of Fury's Aerosmith covers. Smh

Comment

He’s done? As a singer?
              As a trash talker and a draw. His game depended on talking a lot of ****. Now he's just very hard to listen too, it's like listening to an annoying drunk 90 year old who is trying to tell you something but you barely understand him.

Comment

Wasted talent. Him and Amy whinehouse. I guess the UK still has adel, for what it’s worth
                Adele actually had vocal chord problems as well, had surgery, stayed silent for months, and it apparently added 4 notes to her voice.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    He got punched in the throat in sparring ages ago.

Do you guys even follow boxing or just cime in this site to talk ****
                    Wilfredo Gomez got hit in the vocal chords in a fight near the end of his career and has never sounded the same again. It's gotten worse over time.

Possibly that's what happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                      As a trash talker and a draw. His game depended on talking a lot of ****. Now he's just very hard to listen too, it's like listening to an annoying drunk 90 year old who is trying to tell you something but you barely understand him.
                      Surgery can often fix vocal chord problems. I know of a few singers having the problem, Adele recently cancelled shows after re-straining them again.

It's likely Fury got drunk and coked up, was singing all night long and damaged them lol

Comment

Working...
                      X