Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: Pacquiao is better than Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did he say pacquiao is better than floyd?

He said he would have given the fight to floyd because hes a better technician

Comment

I think we all know that man

I love Pac, but sadly even I was disjaded by the thought that Pac might be too much past it to be able to beat Mayweather these days.

A near schooling from a light on version of Pac and now it seems that Pac would KO the prick again! =P

Floyd would NEVER risk that fight now, sadly.

Comment

I don't understand this stupid distinction between "fighter" and "boxer", it's only in the modern age where guys with fast, aggressive, powerful styles are no longer considered boxers lol or good boxers, but in a bygone age of less than 20 years ago, guys like SRL, Hearns, Duran, Frazier, Sanchez and co were all considered great boxers, with all their varying styles.

SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Floyd isn't even a better "boxer" than Pacquiao

Compare the Maidana and Rios fights

What Pacquiao did to Rios was "boxing"

What Floyd did to Maidana was get his ass kicked

Maidana and Rios both have the same style

And I didn't even bring up Bradley who is a way better boxer than Maidana and Pacquiao toyed with him for 24 rounds
          Most Pacquiao fans say Floyd is a better BOXER than pacquiao. I now question you as a pacquiao fan. You seem to hate floyd more, than you like pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Most Pacquiao fans say Floyd is a better BOXER than pacquiao. I now question you as a pacquiao fan. You seem to hate floyd more, than you like pacquiao.
            You're just now questioning that? He spends significantly more time talking about Floyd than he does Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
            X