No announcement yet.

Jmm needs to fight Mallinaggi to try to get 5th divisonal title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jmm needs to fight Mallinaggi to try to get 5th divisonal title

do you think he could pull it off??then maybe even try to unify with Bradley

That would be an ugly fight. There's no way I'd pick against Marquez in that fight.

Comment

Man who gives a sht/t about belts they don't really mean anything anymore

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        That would be an ugly fight. There's no way I'd pick against Marquez in that fight.
        id love to see him try to make history and retire

Comment

Paulie beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
            Man who gives a sht/t about belts they don't really mean anything anymore
            i guess you do since you posted in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
              i guess you do since you posted in this thread
              No I posted in this thread to let people know that I don't give sh-t about belts

Comment

Marquez isn't going to try to snatch belts in divisions he doesn't belong in by fighting the weakest champ in there,(Baily Paulie w.e) That is more of a Pacquiao move..

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                  No I posted in this thread to let people know that I don't give sh-t about belts
                  ummm ok...now moving alone

Comment

pretty cool fight for the purposes of getting that 5th belt.

I like Paulie and everything, but once he steps back up to the level of JMM, he's going to start getting hit again. Whatever defense he appears to have against lower level competition is an illusion. His legs are not there anymore, he's trying to roll with punches and use his shoulder for defense now but is much too stationary and upright nowadays and he gets caught flush more and more. JMM will light him up unless Paulie's footwork is off the charts on that night.

Comment

Working...
                    X