Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury gave a homeless man £10 earlier.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury gave a homeless man £10 earlier.

Da people's champ.

fury seems like the type of dude who gives a few bucks to bums when he passes them, good spirited boxer. I think he should give Wlad another shot. You only get one shot at revenge, and it's just disrespectful and wrong to deny him that after beating him. Fury can do it again.

Comment

the hate for fury is so irrational, THERES ONLY ONE

Comment

Was Frank Warren taking the photograph?

Comment

Fury has donated more to the homeless folks of the world this month than wilder has done this year.

Man of the people. The king has returned.

Comment

That bum has timbs on. Fresh ass bum

Comment

Great, now he can go buy more booze. I never give a damn penny to these bums. Only thing I'll give them is bottle's of water, never trust what they will do with the money they get

Comment

Got £2,200,010 to box wlad. £1M on kebabs, 500k on coke, 400k on roids, 300k on lawyers to fight drug test failure, only a tenner left sounds about right

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
                  Got £2,200,010 to box wlad. £1M on kebabs, 500k on coke, 400k on roids, 300k on lawyers to fight drug test failure, only a tenner left sounds about right
                  He drives a custom Rolls-Royce Phantom. Apparently the interior has been lowered to make it more suitable for giants.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                    He drives a custom Rolls-Royce Phantom. Apparently the interior has been lowered to make it more suitable for giants.
                    I had my girlfriend's ******* interior altered for similar reasons

Comment

Working...
                    X