Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC Head: We're Investigating Canelo's Positive Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighters that say well it must of been the tainted meat that i ate. I say if your a pro fighter and know that alot of this meat is tainted then why eat it? Surely you can source clean meat from elsewere im sure you have the money to do that and why take even the slightest risk in being called a cheat if you eat this meat?
    NO EXCUSES.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
      and he ate the same meat that everyone else ate, probably also hit up some quick steroids that are readily available
      And what other steroid is that?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Well then they shouldn't have any problem posting what these values are and when he was tested, because it's actually quite simple to see if it's contamination or something else. If say for example he has a drug test on Thursday, which is clean, and the following Tuesday he has a very very small trace of cen, then that would imply contamination, also the immediate next test should be a fraction of that (half the day after, and so on).

As of now it's pretty damn convenient the guy known for cutting extreme amounts of weight while being ripped af by fight night happened to eat contaminated meat that happens to be for the drug notorious for cutting weight. So fans deserve much more than their word for it, Canelo too if he's truly innocent, and it isn't hard to that.
        They did post it. 0.6 - 0.8. Both times he failed was same amount. But were within like 3 days of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Only for clenbuterol I would think. And only if the amount is consistent with tainted meat.
          Clen is not useful in cattle lol. Mexico beef have the best stamina of all cows.

Any true steroid would have greater impact in beef than Clen. Such a joke. I used Clen and it was all about helping my stamina and cut me up.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            so basically any mexican fighter fighting out of mexico gets a pass if he comes up dirty. cool.
            Any house fighter . Andre ward and Floyd and canelo

Comment

Clenelo Alvarez and his fans defending him are cowards. Thanks clearly are biased against GGG for obvious reasons. The hate is real. The hate is out of resentment that certain fighters have exposed the USA boxing establishment.

Comment

The Pednelo fan phagotry is strong on this one... First they brush off the paid judge that turn an obvious GGG win into draw, now the dude get caught red handed in PEDs, they will dismiss that as well, its mexico ya’ll it’s in the beef every lil mexican walks around jacked like Pednelo. BS. No wonder GGG could not knock that juicer out, its in the beef. righhttr

Comment

HAHAHAAHA the cow made me do it HAHAHAHA come on man no wonder he was 180+ walking around and then he dropped down to 154 with no problems and without losing muscle mass. Me and my buddies had our doubts and now its coming to light.

if it is in the beef no wonder Canelo eat it by the truck load hahahahahaha
                  Last edited by cruz1383; 03-06-2018, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Not to brag about myself, but if you look at this thread from a while back you'll find my post telling "Canelo is officially on PEDs".

The guy is trying to do a Juan Manuel Marquez juicing job.

Comment

Cattle Cocaine!!! Oscar should fit right in....

Comment

Working...
                      X