Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Alexander Povetkin vs Prime Samuel Peter (who wins)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Alexander Povetkin vs Prime Samuel Peter (who wins)?

Who do you pick?

I'm going with Alexander Povetkin by a close decision or late stoppage.
    Alexander Povetkin by decision (unanimous, majority, split or technical)
    41.67%
    Alexander Povetkin by knockout (KO, TKO or retirement - specify round)
    58.33%
    Samuel Peter by decision (unanimous, majority, split or technical)
    0.00%
    Samuel Peter by knockout (KO, TKO or retirement - specify round)
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

Very good fight on paper this is!

Comment

Interesting fight, is Povetkin juiced to the gills?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Interesting fight, is Povetkin juiced to the gills?
        If you mean having picogram traces of a chemical substance = being juiced to the gills, then sure!

A picogram = a trillion times smaller than one gram = can't even enhance a fly, never mind a heavyweight sized athlete.

Comment

If Povetkin doesn't gas, I say he wins a tough fight by decision, maybe getting dropped in the process. Least likely outcome is a Povetkin KO imo, prime Peter was a tank before Vitali and Vlad ruined him. Could also see a scenario where Peter flattens Povetkin like he did to Maskaev, but I'll stick with something like 115-112 for Povetkin while having to survive some hairy moments where Peter is landing big shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
            If you mean having picogram traces of a chemical substance = being juiced to the gills, then sure!

A picogram = a trillion times smaller than one gram = can't even enhance a fly, never mind a heavyweight sized athlete.
            Ntm that meldonium is STILL NOT A PED.

LMAO.

High tech aspirin= EPO to these forum trolls.

I don't even like Povetkin, but the whole meldonium thing is crap.

As for the OP....

Gotta believe that AP survives a few scares en route to a decision.

Don't think he stops a prime Peter.

Maskaev couldn't put a dent in him but Toney....an ACTUAL JUICED TO THE GILLS FIGHTER, also couldn't dent prime Peter.

Jameel McCline, a 6'6 260lb beast in his prime dropped Sammy 3X, but says he never saw Peters eyes even show signs of cobwebs

Comment

Originally posted by chitownfightfan View Post

LMAO.

As for the OP....

Maskaev couldn't put a dent in him but Toney....an ACTUAL JUICED TO THE GILLS FIGHTER, also couldn't dent prime Peter.

Jameel McCline, a 6'6 260lb beast in his prime dropped Sammy 3X, but says he never saw Peters eyes even show signs of cobwebs
              For me, any artificial chemical consumable is a PED. Be it paracetamol, meldonium, caffeine and etc.

I personally don't care if any athlete in the 21st century is consuming PED. My point is, a picogram / nanogram / microgram of meldonium or ostarine found in a human body doesn't count as "being juiced to the gills". Such a quantity of chemical substance can barely even enhance a small fly, never mind an athlete the size of a heavyweight boxer. Thus, it has no bearing on athletic performance for all intent and purposes.

Comment

Peter knocks him the fuk out.

Povetkin isnt the fastest guy and he isnt shy about exchanging punches. He cant fight like that with Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by chitownfightfan View Post

LMAO.

As for the OP....

Alexander Povetkin is not a REAL heavyweight like other heavyweights are. Without PED, he is just a blown up light heavyweight like Andre Ward or Sergey Kovalev are with 30 extra pounds of body fat.

His body frame and size is not that of a REAL heavyweight.

PED is the reason why Alexander Povetkin was able to even be successful in the heavyweight division in the first place. Due to them helping him overcoming his natural physical limitations and disadvantages. Without them, he is helpless and is susceptible to getting squashed like a bug / small insect by REAL big heavyweights because he doesn't possess the NATURAL size of a REAL heavyweight.

Samuel Peter on the other hand is a NATURAL and a REAL heavyweight.

This is a mismatch in favour of Samuel Peter if Alexander Povetkin is competing without being enhanced through PED.

This is the tiny Alexander Povetkin:

This is the REAL and NATURAL heavyweight:

Notice the SIGNIFICANT difference in frame size, fist size, hand size, bone density and etc. Samuel Peter looks MUCH bigger in size because he is naturally a REAL heavyweight whilst Alexander Povetkin isn't.

Alexander Povetkin gets knocked out unconscious in the first round probably.
                  Last edited by No punch power; 02-23-2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Peter knocks him the fuk out.

Povetkin isnt the fastest guy and he isnt shy about exchanging punches. He cant fight like that with Peter.
                    Povetkin pissed away his prime, but when he first joined the pro ranks he was a slick FIGHTER.
                    Peter has always been a plodder with an OH R.

Only version of Povetkin that Peter beats comfortable is the Chag-Wlad version.

Comment

Working...
                    X