Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios post fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted he will say he will be back stronger. I am sure he won't cry. I hope he fights like the prime Rios and wins the fight although that is very unlikely. I would like to hear what cherry pickers Danny and Angel have to say if Danny loses.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I voted he will say he will be back stronger. I am sure he won't cry. I hope he fights like the prime Rios and wins the fight although that is very unlikely. I would like to hear what cherry pickers Danny and Angel have to say if Danny loses.
      lol that'd be an interesting conversation if Danny loses.

Comment

people always say Rios is punch drunk. but if you watch the video of him and victor ortiz as kids, Rios always talked and sounded like he was ******ed/slow-however u want to put it.

Comment

Blame it on a bad camp and problems making weight, like all of his other poor performances.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            whatever it is... hopefully he doesnt tear up again

How do you cry in front of Crystina Puncher? Maybe I'd shed tears of joy after busting a nut on her.. but over a Pacquiao L? Naaaaah.

Comment

I think Rios can go 12 though.

Comment

Originally posted by cg4life View Post
                people always say Rios is punch drunk. but if you watch the video of him and victor ortiz as kids, Rios always talked and sounded like he was ******ed/slow-however u want to put it.
                That's true, Rios always spoke like that. He's never been an articulate guy.

Victor Ortiz on the other has had the brain cells beaten right out of him.

Comment

Rios has a tall mountain to climb if he wants to beat Danny

Rios and Garci are 2 of my favourite fighters so I'm cool with either winning just hope it's competitive

All you f.aggots making fun of Rios crying for crying after the PAC fight. You guys should suck a AIDS infested d.ick

That sh.it happens. Nothing to be ashamed about. It just shows he wanted to win and didn't show up for just a paycheque

Comment

Remember when he said he's retiring after the Bradley fight? I hope he don't say that again even if he lose as i see him as a potential Broner's opponent.

Comment

He will go full ****** this time around and cry again.

Comment

Working...
                      X