Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reporter asks thurman why he was all quiet before fight was signed, he gets pissed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    He handled it well. But I'll have to check the dictionary, I don't believe "honessing" these skills is a word.

So credit, for Thurman making up his own word. I'll have to start using that myself.
    Harnessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
      Agree! I think he has good reason to be irritated with the question, but as you said, he handled it very well.
      Thurman is in a foul mood because he weighs 170 with hardly any extra weight so trying to make WW makes him a worse nasty prick instead of a normal prick

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Harnessing.
        Is that what he said? Interesting. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Is that what he said? Interesting. My bad.
          control and make use of (natural resources), especially to produce energy.
          Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Harnessing.
          Great post green k sent

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            Thurman is in a foul mood because he weighs 170 with hardly any extra weight so trying to make WW makes him a worse nasty prick instead of a normal prick
            I agree he looks like he's big for 147
            But porter started pro at 168 lol

Comment

Lol he sounded articulate and educated 90% of the time but he had the 'ya'll' come out several times. It was a great response. Ward and Thurman are two of the best speakers in boxing.

It sounded like he said harnessing in a very Leo DiCaprio in Django Unchained type of southern accent.

Comment

Thurman's been giving some great interviews

Comment

The problem is that all of you internet geeks care too much about what you see and read online. I've said it before and imma say it again, when X fighter calls out Y fighter on the internet 95% of the time it's meaningless and they doing it just to create news headlines and hype. It baffles me that you guys took it to heart when Floyd said that he would vacate one of his titles to have Spence & Thurman fight for it, that sht was just Floyd hyping up Errol, that statement did not hold any substance to it, yet EVERYONE on the internet is running with the story of Thurman ducking Spence just because of some sht Mayweather said to a news reporter SMH. Dont be dumb!

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Yea he was saying thurman. Didn't want the fight, that thurman wanted more money
                    I think he threw out some possible reasons the fight wasn't happening, but it was all speculation cuz the bottom line in all the videos I saw was 1)Kenny didn't know exactly wtf was up with Porter vs Thurman, 2)Kenny didn't know why things were taking so long & 3)when pressed Kenny was confident the fight would happen or admit he was told the fight was going to happen. There is a huge difference between speculating on things & outright saying facts as you know them & Kenny did very lil outright saying facts as he knew them in the video's I saw.

What fans took from Kenny speculation is why this got made into a bigger deal then it was from what I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      Thurman's been giving some great interviews

Keith Thurman is by far the best speaker at 147 and possibly P4P to date.
                      Thurman doesn't need his father/trainer/manager/promoter to speak for him.
                      He is intelligent, articulate and analytical but he's entertaining/acting as well...

Comment

Working...
                      X