Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Lol hope HBO has Ward on the team during the telecast
    That's would be sweet

Comment

No way they have 2 PPV's the same month

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        No way they have 2 PPV's the same month
        Yea I would say December would be more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Yea I would say December would be more likely.
          I wonder if they're still trying to get him back in September then fight in December

Comment

I wonder if they're still trying to get him back in September then fight in December
            Maybe but I don't think JCC would be down with that, he would literally have to be on the grind for 5 or 6 months with only a few weeks off from mid Sept.-mid Oct..

That ain't JCC's style IMO

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Maybe but I don't think JCC would be down with that, he would literally have to be on the grind for 5 or 6 months with only a few weeks off from mid Sept.-mid Oct..

That ain't JCC's style IMO
              Supposedly he's been in shape since he thought he was getting Golovkin... but who knows with him. I remember one time he was looking like the Michelin tire man

Comment

Supposedly he's been in shape since he thought he was getting Golovkin... but who knows with him. I remember one time he was looking like the Michelin tire man
                Yea I have no faith in JCC Jr. on the matter, although I hope he has learned his lesson and is taking better care of himself during downtime.

Also if he has been staying in shape since then I can't see him not cutting loose after his next fight occurs.

Comment

September might be too early for Froch if he takes an extended break now. but any date after that just make the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                    September might be too early for Froch if he takes an extended break now. but any date after that just make the fight!
                    October and December seem to be the only other dates. They don't cross with Pac because that's bad for him. Also look out for possible clash of month with Canelo PPV

Comment

Working...
                    X