Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bale vs Di Caprio: Who's the better actor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bale vs Di Caprio: Who's the better actor?

Both are very talented and can justify any almost any role that would be given to them. But who do you think is better between them: Christian Bale or Leonardo di Caprio?
    Bale
    43.24%
    Di Caprio
    56.76%

Bale not only is he a great actor but he goes to extremes in making his look fit the part.

Comment

Bale is on pinpoint on his roles

Comment

Both very good, picked Leo cause I've met him before (shouted at him, perused him, got a handshake(full ****) and he signed the back of a bank statement I had on me) in Piccadilly Circus 4/5 years back, positive it was '09. Bale probably is better though, im being biased.

Though I am more inclined to fairer haired humans than darker ones. I know someone whom would fulfil the role of 'a stupid fukin little anal skin tag clown' better than either actor though, he doesn't even try he just is.....

Comment

dicaprio' is getting predictable

Comment

Bale by a landside!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Both are great but Bale is better and more versatile.

Comment

I picked Leo out of bias. Yea I said it.

Comment

Bale is greater. He has more range.

That being said, I completely understand the internet's fury about DiCaprio not having an Oscar. I agree, but let's not let that cloud judgement. I love DiCaprio but Bale is on another level.

American Psycho and The Machinist alone eclipse DiCaprio's entire body of work, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by JabMeRightBaby View Post
                    Both very good, picked Leo cause I've met him before (shouted at him, perused him, got a handshake(full ****) and he signed the back of a bank statement I had on me) in Piccadilly Circus 4/5 years back, positive it was '09. Bale probably is better though, im being biased.

Though I am more inclined to fairer haired humans than darker ones. I know someone whom would fulfil the role of 'a stupid fukin little anal skin tag clown' better than either actor though, he doesn't even try he just is.....
                    Nobody doubts that one
                    You:*******:Anyone with a penis

Comment

Working...
                    X