Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got me very excited, thinking the fight finally was announced.

Comment

Lol why not revive the old master thread, I'm sure people would be bumping old posts for days

Comment

I wish it just happens I'm tired of seeing the same bull**** threads over and over

Comment

Give credit to Floyd, he has a loyal fan base and would still like to pay to watch him fight anyone other than Manny, while others see him as cherry picking his opponents. Floyd can either play safe and not fight Manny or Maidana, the two guys that can potentially beat him, but he cannot erase the thoughts of other fans who think he is simply a coward. Floyd cannot claim to be the greatest until he fights Manny and prove everyone else wrong, no excuses.

Until he gets to fight Manny, I have always never paid to watch any of Floyd's fights against meager opponents in the past.

Comment

He is always playing it safe no matter who he faces. If they say Miadana is next Floyd will outclass him and people well still say he cherry picked him so what's the point?

Comment

as a boxing fan, i STILL wanna see this fight so badd...ofcourse had this fight taken place a few years ago, it would have been much more appropriate. BUT look back at some of the most historic fights of all time, and a lot of em didnt actually take place at that "perfect" time, but still ended up being epic.

Comment

stock market is a business. por nography is a business

boxing is a sport. floyds the highest paid athlete, hes at a point in his career were how much he makes wont even make a difference, hence he dont need to worry about the business aspect just fight the fights. its broke fighters like kirkland, gamboa, stevens who needs to rrally worry about the business part to survive. floyd uses "boxing is a business" as an excuse to duck, hes got so much money he dont gotta give 2 shts about the bhsiness side anymore

secondly, if hes worried about the "business" fighting pacmonster, an easy opponent passed his prime, will generate the most "business".. am i wrong?

Comment

delete...move to master thread sorry didnt see

Mayweather has fought top ww's and top 154 fighters back to back ..and while i do not think this is a great fight. does he not deserve to take a "MONEY FIGHT" No one is claiming this to be a super fight but the man has 4 fights left and in England this will be a huge fight. Who outside of Floyd is fighting top champions back to back to back to back??? who???

Comment

Got so excited when i saw this lol

Ill stick to my prediction, pacs stops floyd late on

Comment

lol damn they had to make another thread...lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X