Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    The site is not down, I'm there now.
    Originally posted by K2ray View Post
    Still down where I'm at.
    Okay, it's up. Strange that (was thinking Arum got is shut down or somethin).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
      Yeah, so Froch loses...

But what does that mean?

Goal complete? British boxing fans disappear?
      If you would face your Fear and go back over the thread, you'd see exactly what I meant by "The End", Demise...lol...what an appropriate name for the times we are witnessing...

British Boxing fans will continue to post and follow the sport through the rebuilding phase...but with one looming caveat...those who are NOT Quality Boxing Fans will be my property for the rest of their eLives...

Meaning yes...my goal will be definitively and irrefutably complete.

Comment

• We're already in a rebuilding phase.

Hatton,Calzaghe, Lewis, Hamed gone. We've got Froch, Khan, Haye, Burns at the moment. None of which equal the previous 4 mentioned ( yet ) but are all good world class fighters.

In a few more years we'll have our next Hatton or Calzaghe etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by K2ray View Post
          Okay, it's up. Strange that (was thinking Arum got is shut down or somethin).
          Sorry I didn't answer, K2...I'm not part of their staff anymore...

Arum would definitely destroy FightHype if he could get away with it...lol...I can tell you that...GBP had a huge beef with them too back in the day...

Comment

• It's good money betting against the British fighter in fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
              More like I've CONSISTENTLY THRASHED all the trolls and/or blind superfans from that corner of the Earth...

This isn't the 1st time, ya know...

December 8th, 2007 was the first time...

November 21st, 2009 was the second...

December 17th, 2011 will be The End.

I am SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO...Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the anti-American garbage fans...do the research...explore The Legend.

ALL the cockroaches will finally be exterminated, and I will possess each and every one of their worthless scalps...
              Wow I thought we got over the whole facism thing

I'm a Brit and I dont know anyother Brits who actually reckon Froch will beat Ward, he's had a great run and fought the best guys out there if he was to lose which is expected that dosen't mean the end of Britisih boxing. We have a few up and coming guys that could do big things in the future.

I've never tried to discredit yank fighter we all know that the US is the capital of boxing, I think you're taking your hatered for Brits just a little too far

Comment

We're already in a rebuilding phase.

Hatton,Calzaghe, Lewis, Hamed gone. We've got Froch, Khan, Haye, Burns at the moment. None of which equal the previous 4 mentioned ( yet ) but are all good world class fighters.

That excuse making tobey

Comment

• Haye's a fraud and disgrace to not only British boxing, but boxing as a whole. But that doesn't take away from the fact he's a top fighter in his division.

Comment

We're already in a rebuilding phase.

lol...you refuse to accept it...what?...you're gonna have your next overrated hypejob and protected homeboy?

You represent the very definition of "being blind"...

This is all about fans like you having THE AUDACITY to suggest your best is better than, or can even HANG, with our very best...at their respective bests.

Look at Amir Khan...he just LOST to PETERSON...Peterson is a 2nd tier talent...we have more than several guys who are/were considered better than him in a P4P sense...

Amir Khan was widely considered YOUR BEST.

Like I said in the posts you're so scared to read...

Once Ward outclasses Froch, you will have 0 fighters that can even be taken seriously at the highest level...

Stop fighting it and start accepting it...in fact...if you, or any of the other non-believers, bow down right now, I might show Mercy upon you this Saturday...I may even exclude you from the list...

This is a one time offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                      lol...you refuse to accept it...what?...you're gonna have your next overrated hypejob and protected homeboy?

You represent the very definition of "being blind"...

This is all about fans like you having THE AUDACITY to suggest your best is better than, or can even HANG, with our very best...at their respective bests.

Look at Amir Khan...he just LOST to PETERSON...Peterson is a 2nd tier talent...we have more than several guys who are/were considered better than him in a P4P sense...

Amir Khan was widely considered YOUR BEST.

Like I said in the posts you're so scared to read...

Once Ward outclasses Froch, you will have 0 fighters that can even be taken seriously at the highest level...

Stop fighting it and start accepting it...in fact...if you, or any of the other non-believers, bow down right now, I might show Mercy upon you this Saturday...I may even exclude you from the list...

This is a one time offer.
                      So, cutting out all your ' prophetic ' drivel, you're basically stating the obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X