Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Everybody on here tries to act like they're rich. I've grew up poor and had stretches where I struggled in adulthood. Sometimes **** happens and you have to ask others for help. Nothing wrong with that. That's life.
    Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      so karma means something to you? I posted an encouraging post initially to your bag work video. But since I see that you are actually an ******* I'll give it to you straight. That was some bull**** what you were calling work, it's actually humorous how stupid you looked. You suck Bobby, give it up..... You neva be no Steppin' Fletch......Rockin'
      Derrick Coleman was 8-10 and he beat your ass crippled

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/71803

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Derrick Coleman was 8-10 and he beat your ass crippled

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/71803
        and you've been paid to fight how many times?.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          and you've been paid to fight how many times?.....
          This is what you don't understand. Just because you're paid to fight doesnt mean you can fight. You want kudos for getting paid to get your ass kicked... No

I can go get a boxing license right now and finish my career 0-15... Should I get props for being a professional fighter?

There's seriously a guy that's 10-240... Should he get props?

That's the category you were in. Guys would pay you to be an easy target.... I don't even box for a living and never claimed too. I'm just a regular guy that posted a few videos... But please believe I got overwhelmingly more love than hate... I'm good with that

Now take your crippled ass to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            Thanks for posting a pic of me at work

Comment

Everyone in your thread title yes

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Thanks for posting a pic of me at work
                Bum ass *****

Comment

Ok Mr. Welfare

You knew your way out and used it

You weren't in shape or ready for me which is why you said you need 2 months to come here so you can get back in shape

Either way, schit was stupid, but if you agreed to no cameras, guns and extra people, the rachetness would've happened. Oh well
                  I used my way out, by YOU talking about things going south...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Bum ass *****
                    Kill any 7' Russians lately?

Comment

This is what you don't understand. Just because you're paid to fight doesnt mean you can fight. You want kudos for getting paid to get your ass kicked... No

I can go get a boxing license right now and finish my career 0-15... Should I get props for being a professional fighter?

There's seriously a guy that's 10-240... Should he get props?

That's the category you were in. Guys would pay you to be an easy target.... I don't even box for a living and never claimed too. I'm just a regular guy that posted a few videos... But please believe I got overwhelmingly more love than hate... I'm good with that

Now take your crippled ass to sleep
                      You may have noticed that I was fighting at the Palace of Auburn Hills in just my 2nd pro fight. I had knocked a guy through the ropes and stopped him in about a minute in my first fight for Fight Night. My 2nd fight was at the Palace with Fight Night, I had to beat this guy from Ghana who was 6'3 and moved up a weight class to do it. We were both 1-0 at the time. I stopped him in 4 and won the spot. I fought there a couple of months later but got seriously ill before the fight. I still went through with fight in my weakened state and lost a split decision. I left the sport for a year, no training at all. Then I came back, trained for a couple of weeks and fought Coleman. **** happens. But Derrick told me that he thought that he was going to lose that fight with me. Essentially, when you step up **** happens. But since you have never, ever, even stepped up you wouldn't know anything about that..........Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-23-2018, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X