Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Rematch Finalized For T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    It's cutting off the escape routes so they can't circle around the ring. Like Canelo was doing all fight and Golovkin fans call running.
    It's cutting off the escape routes so they can't circle round the ring and end up backed against the ropes or in a corner, which is where Canelo was for about 80% of the fight against GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      It's cutting off the escape routes so they can't circle round the ring and end up backed against the ropes or in a corner, which is where Canelo was for about 80% of the fight against GGG.
      Canelo went to the ropes when he wanted, he circled when he wanted. He went to the ropes when gassed, not because Golovkin cut off the ring. Golovkin was following not cutting. Learn the difference.

Comment

Canelo .. went to the ropes when gassed
        So you admit that Canelo was on the ropes the entire fight?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          So you admit that Canelo was on the ropes the entire fight?
          Yes. I've been saying it since the fight to every Golovkin fan that cries Canelo was running. Canelo was in front of Golovkin for most of the fight and Golovkin still couldn't land anything with power. But when Canelo wanted to move Golovkin couldn't cut him off.

Comment

Canelo went to the ropes when he wanted, he circled when he wanted. He went to the ropes when gassed,
            So did he want to gas and go to the ropes?

Or did he want to circle the ring, but gassed and went to the ropes because he couldn't circle the ring without GGG being in his face, pressuring him and peppering him with jabs the whole time .. aka, cutting the ring?
            Last edited by kafkod; 02-23-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Or did he want to circle the ring, but gassed and went to the ropes because he couldn't circle the ring without GGG being in his face peppering him with jabs the whole time .. aka, cutting the ring?

Cutting off the ring is a skill, Golovkin didn't show that skill.

Golovkin following him and Canelo gassing doesn't = cutting off the ring.

With what you just typed shows it is in fact you that doesn't know what cutting of the ring is.

Comment

Canelo still lost to a 35 year old

Comment

Or did he want to circle the ring, but gassed and went to the ropes because he couldn't circle the ring without GGG being in his face, pressuring him and peppering him with jabs the whole time .. aka, cutting the ring?
                  Did you give GGG 13 rounds or 15??? I cant remember???

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    Canelo still lost to a 35 year old
                    It was a draw. I know because I won $$$$. Everyone who bet GGG LOST $$$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      It was a draw. I know because I won $$$$. Everyone who bet GGG LOST $$$$.
                      Almost everyone thinks that GGG won.

Comment

Working...
                      X