Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i see this thread is still a dempsey and 1bad circle jerk

Comment

• Comment

• The only one who has kept his nose clean from this Russia stuff so far, Steve Bannon, told Trump to send the kids home. Kushner is gonna be the downfall of Trump

Comment

• Awkward......

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Now he's going to spam the thread with tweets from liberal talking heads instead of answering or addressing questions. Typical.
                Yup.

Sad, but true.

When you can't even try and defend yourself and your beliefs, you know you're simply a blind superfan.

Comment

• So, is Obama lying or is he an idiot?

Whatcha say MCC....

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Kushner is gonna be the downfall of Trump
                    You've been predicting his downfall for over a year now.

Everyone knows you're an idiot whose just cheerleading.

But I am still available for ban bets if you're so confident Trump is going down.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Now he's going to spam the thread with tweets from liberal talking heads instead of answering or addressing questions. Typical.
                      Naw it's because he's a b*tch. I talk to him like a b*tch and he still follows me around after threatening to put me on ignore. How can I respect a dude that let me talk to him like the b*tch that he is? No respect for that b*tch 1bad65

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Are you admitting to trolling?

If so, man up and do so and I'll just put you on ignore.

If you want to pay childish games, you'll do so without me.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      You really think I give a damn if you put me on ignore? I'm not you. I'm not gonna whine and complain about it for weeks at a time. I been told your dumb ass to put me on ignore the last time you threatened. Your topics are **** anyway so I won't be missing nothing.

Don't get mad at me because you to slow to realize when you getting played.

Comment

Working...
                      X