Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burger King or McDonald's? Which side are you on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    mcdonald's in the philippines have spaghetti.

you can order spaghetti instead of fries.
    Burger with spaghetti?

Comment

You guys aren’t really eating that bull **** are you?

Comment

I'll go with the double Whopper with cheese heavy everything and a large onion rings with extra zesty onion ring sauce

Comment

when i was in nyc for that year, there was a burger king down the road and i swear it was the same if not better than a five-guys burger every time. burger king, big time.

Comment

i've decided to boycott Burger King when those ****ers charged me $5 for a Whopper...a burger that was on their dollar menu not too long ago

Comment

In n out.....

Comment

Taco Bell

fight me

Comment

I just ordered a Big Mac because it was the right thing to do. Only costs me 5 dollars for a whole menu too, free delivery

Comment

McDonalds, easily. Big Mac, fries, 6pc nuggets with BBQ sauce, and a large Coke Zero. Muh Gawd!

Comment

• Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
                      if i splurge i get a malt,not a shake, with extra malt and onion rings from a local joint then go over to carls jr and order up a jalepeno double cheese burger.
                      and tell them to toast the fckg bun!
                      theyll do it if you ask them nice enough! its so much better;and a small diet pepsi.
                      they usually give me the drink free if i sit somewhere where kids dont watch me eat and try to imitate.
                      the burgers hard to get your mouth around, especialy with a beard.
                      so i wrap it tight then apply pressure till it strategically flattens somewhat.

Well, this got weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X