Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange fight preparations?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jorge Arce and his lollipop, imgine if Pac/Floyd did that. ******s would claim there were PEDs in the damn lollipop

Comment

rousey having a rough sex night before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        I could actually see that. In college i knew a basketball player who wouldnt shower for two days before game with practices just so he stunk when close to other team. Thought smell threw them off game.

But Tim showers before fight?
        Hahahaha that's some funny ****

And yeah the dude doesn't shower for a week but on fight night he showers.

There's a video on here somewhere.

Comment

i dont even wanna be around tim during fight week. i wonder what his wife thinks about this? prolly doesnt care since tim sleeps on the couch anyways until shes in heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            i dont even wanna be around tim during fight week. i wonder what his wife thinks about this? prolly doesnt care since tim sleeps on the couch anyways until shes in heat.
            Well if you think bout it some fighters go weeks without sex before fights maybe its his way of keeping her away lol

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
              I thought i read that back in the day there was some fighter who would grind up steak and like drink the blood or something. Not sure who it was though or even if its remotely true
              I believe that I may know who you mean. Archie Moore used to fight at heavyweight and light heavy. He was often over 200 lbs and he made a big secret out of how he would take off 20-30-40- lbs and still be able to fight a hard 15 rounds.

Eventually, after years of speculations by the boxing world he revealed his secret-at least he said that that was how he did it and still remiled strong. He would make huge steaks, and chew the mouthful until it was just pulp, spitting it out when he;d extracted all the goodness..

Comment

Working...
              X