Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a “Prime” 27 Yr Old Lil’G BEAT a 2017 ALVAREZ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Fighters develop at different points in their careers. GGG at 27 would lose to the Canelo of now, by a mile. I think his peak was 30 to 33, when he was crashing all those cans. There's a reason GBP and Canelo avoided him at that time.

In their fight, I was rooting for Canelo, just a little, and thought the decision could go either way.

The rematch will be better.
    at 30-33 Canelo wasnt even on their radar man he only fought Cotto in Nov of 2015, not even 2 years ago to this day

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      at 30-33 Canelo wasnt even on their radar man he only fought Cotto in Nov of 2015, not even 2 years ago to this day
      This..

The irony of hate and the blessing of karma for the lil’g Brigade...

Canelo’s “Stamina doe” “gonna tire out doe” “won’t pass the 6th doe” “won’t survive on the ropes doe”

“In one to two years I’ll be ready for 160.” - Alvarez Oct. 2015 prep for Cotto Fighthype interview...

People swear Nelo has had stamina issues his whole career and they’ll name bouts to prove it, “went life and death with Lara” as if that Bout was a brawl...

The point is, if stamina issue is the theory, then why don’t ggg fans acknowledge that Alvarez was insinuating their own theory to be correct about stamina issues at 160 agaisnt Golovkin when they were criticizing Stamina issues when he was fighting at 154? In “theory” Alvarez should have done worse at 160... especially against the #1 160 and #2 ranked p4p.

Why didn’t GGG fight Nelo at 155 in that same fight hype interview call out. Why would Abel say after the Monroe Jr. bout, “Canelo hasn’t made 154 in years...but for (a) Floyd (fight) most definitely.” -Abel

GGG and Abel are full of shït man, damn cowards... “154-168 is easy doe”

Then a year later Nelo makes 154 for Smith... lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Cotto paid a step aside fee to fight Canelo. I remember because I made a thread on how Cotto trying to stiff GGG of his step aside fees was unfair. You were in that thread too.

Everyone knew Canelo would beat Cotto. So, from November 2015 and now, is two years. GGG was 33. From there on, we know what happened.

Comment

I want to vote, but your choices are childish, unless it's a troll thread. Why call fighters names like "triple miss"? We get it, you don't like him. Let it go man.

Comment

Cotto paid a step aside fee to fight Canelo. I remember because I made a thread on how Cotto trying to stiff GGG of his step aside fees was unfair. You were in that thread too.

Everyone knew Canelo would beat Cotto. So, from November 2015 and now, is two years. GGG was 33. From there on, we know what happened.
            You’re forgetting Geale...

Cotto wanted payback agaisnt Alvarez anyways since Nelo beat his brother and GBP could make it happen, same reason Alvarez wanted Trout for payback for Rigoberto.

The WBC can’t show bias to one fighter and not the other.

From Geale and Khan they are entitled that “voluntary defense” which is basically the step aside. The known narratives were negotiation disputes. Since Alvarez didn’t have a belt after Khan how could GBp and Nelo have ducked when negotiatins become even more complicated since GGG then has a strap? This is common sense. Plus you have Mexican dates as narratives and Abel marketing “Mexican style” in fact dorks don’t even realize how great this fight had been finalized because Alvarez was getting tired of the ducking narrative.

It’s all quite simple for what happened since the first voluntary defense after Khan to the negotiating fumble of A side bidnessz, which was less than 2 years!

Comment

Alvarez leaves his face beaten up in a pulp, a pizza face if you will!

GGG didn't have the pro experience he has now!

Like It or not, the GGG of now is a better fighter than when he was fighting nothing but cab drivers and garbage bin collectors!

This was Canelo's first fight at 160 and normally a debut at a weight means a fighter hasn't fully grown into it yet, he's gonna be even more prepared and comfortable!

I'll give GGG this much, that man can take some punishment and really don't mind it to get his, that's eventually going to be a recipe for his demise!

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                You’re forgetting Geale...

Cotto wanted payback agaisnt Alvarez anyways since Nelo beat his brother and GBP could make it happen, same reason Alvarez wanted Trout for payback for Rigoberto.

The WBC can’t show bias to one fighter and not the other.

From Geale and Khan they are entitled that “voluntary defense” which is basically the step aside. The known narratives were negotiation disputes. Since Alvarez didn’t have a belt after Khan how could GBp and Nelo have ducked when negotiatins become even more complicated since GGG then has a strap? This is common sense. Plus you have Mexican dates as narratives and Abel marketing “Mexican style” in fact dorks don’t even realize how great this fight had been finalized because Alvarez was getting tired of the ducking narrative.

It’s all quite simple for what happened since the first voluntary defense after Khan to the negotiating fumble of A side bidnessz, which was less than 2 years!
                Canelo didn't wanna fight GGG too soon. I get that.

Comment

Canelo didn't wanna fight GGG too soon. I get that.
                  What do you mean? Alvarez has video testimony saying if GGg wanted to tango he’d have to come to his weight demand. That was one month said before the Cotto fight.

But but GGG and Abe didn’t want that fight other than 160 but they would fight Floyd at 154... because Abel said “Canelo hasn’t made 154 in years” was their excuse. He said 154!!!!!!!! This was when Alvarez had already consistently fought at 155!!! Why didn’t Abel say 155!! Do you know how utter shook that comes off? You know, like 164?!

Btw, there’s video of GGG Saying he wanted Ward at 164. Just date me to post it for you. I also have the video where Sanchez ducked Nelo at 155 when they wanted Floyd at 154.!! The videos are there!! Triple dare me to post them

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                    What do you mean? Alvarez has video testimony saying if GGg wanted to tango he’d have to come to his weight demand. That was one month said before the Cotto fight.

But but GGG and Abe didn’t want that fight other than 160 but they would fight Floyd at 154... because Abel said “Canelo hasn’t made 154 in years” was their excuse. He said 154!!!!!!!! This was when Alvarez had already consistently fought at 155!!! Why didn’t Abel say 155!! Do you know how utter shook that comes off? You know, like 164?!

Btw, there’s video of GGG Saying he wanted Ward at 164. Just date me to post it for you. I also have the video where Sanchez ducked Nelo at 155 when they wanted Floyd at 154.!! The videos are there!! Triple dare me to post them
                    I'm not blaming Canelo. He had his own made up division at the time, and there was no urgency to fight GGG. The belts mean nothing either.

Ward? No. GGG himself said it is too much. I believe him. He gets A+ for honesty.

Comment

Yes if GGG at 35 can comfortably beat Canelo then a younger fitter GGG stops him

Comment

Working...
                      X