Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dereck Chisora: Fight Of The Year Rematch In 2017 Vs Dillian Whyte Is On! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dereck Chisora: Fight Of The Year Rematch In 2017 Vs Dillian Whyte Is On! [VIDEO]

Watch the hilarious ending featuring Kugan Cassius
    YES
    81.82%
    NO
    18.18%
    Last edited by FlatLine; 12-20-2016, 11:06 AM.

I voted no. I would watch it because I love boxing and it's a decent fight. It isn't a fight I am thinking about or dying to see. I get excited about the best fighting the best and these two boxers are better than average but not really very good. Every time they fight a top 10 heavyweight they are going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I voted no. I would watch it because I love boxing and it's a decent fight. It isn't a fight I am thinking about or dying to see. I get excited about the best fighting the best and these two boxers are better than average but not really very good. Every time they fight a top 10 heavyweight they are going to lose.
      I guess it depends on whose top 10, for example Lucas Browne and Charles Martin are still in the Boxrec top 10 whereas Duhaupas, Szpilka, Washington and Takam are all in the WBC top 10. It's not out of the realms of possibility that Chisora and Whyte beat them all.

Comment

Working...
      X