Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-29-2015, 03:21 PM #31

Quoted: 1474 Post(s)
DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,459,002,110,396,361,342,976.00
Total Points: 24,459,104,110,401,367,834,624.00
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley Good post about Maidana - punchr Thnx 4 the green ;) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
every man is a vast, deep ocean. meaning in life is brought out through the manifestation of this depth.

the haters made me who i am

-righteous, book 3, verse 22.
Hey guys, it's me righteous.

-righteous, book 1, verse 1
DeadLikeMe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 03:22 PM #32
SWIFT

Quoted: 660 Post(s)
SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,754,946,273,598,873,600.00
Total Points: 27,466,946,273,599,107,072.00
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden No Message - UTEP Have a beer - led 80's Hip-Hop thread - -jose- a gift for u m8, just like danny ;) - sugarsmosley 
a truly great poster in the RBR threads - jas My treat - led a true boxing fan - jas Great and Fair poster - jas No Message - Beercules 
War SlySlick!! - Mike D knows his boxing - jas happy xmas cunt - led Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. BOOOOMB SQQQUAD! - jas 
Cheers to just an overall great poster. - Mike D Top guy - jas that video - -jose- For the video games. - HughJass props! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

Tell her that her friend is really hot and if she could hook you two up.
SlySlickSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 03:29 PM #33
The Truth Terrorist

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Khalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,821,576,904,122,000.00
Total Points: 47,821,576,904,332,584.00
Thanks so much for all your HD wizardry! - AndyShitHot 2 commemorate ur new name homey .... - -Boxzilla- 720p legend ..... - -Boxzilla- the king of hd - -Boxzilla- Hooking it up with some excellent quality fights - TheCheetah 
The KING OF HIGH DEF FIGHTS - TheCheetah The King of High Def fights! - TheCheetah High Definition LEGEND - TheCheetah Thanx - PR13 u do homework - nice guy and top poster - cleaner147 
And still...! leaving HD devastation and destruction in your wake. - PittyPat For all the Videos Mate - Stone Roses! Money Mayweather >>>>> Pacman - Stone Roses! For the Vasquez-Marquez Trilogy - Stone Roses! cheers! - Tamis_Siensya 
gift giving time to friends - serv have some more mate! - Tamis_Siensya Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Kick Khalid Muhammed aka "The Black Hitler" - Freedom2013 Its white... - Mannie Phresh 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dynamite Kid Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Akinapepemo 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - South318 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius~ View Post
So there's this really outgoing girl in one of my side classes where i'm working on my masters. It's been obvious since day one that she likes me. She's always looking at me, always smiling at me, always stopping me to talk to me, asking what i've been doing, always laughing at everything I say and touching me.

She asked for my facebook last week so I gave it to her, and damn, she has some incredibly hot friends. She's not hot, I don't like her at all except for the fact that she's really nice to me, but she's like a facebook queen, always has hundreds of likes, always going out with these solid tens. Last memorial weekend she went to the beach with her girlfriends, and there were just nonstop stunners.

She asked me yesterday to go to a concert next saturday, and I want to go just to meet her friends lol... If I say yes, she would probably assume i'm going to be her date or something and I really, really don't want that. Also it would be extremely sleazy to go with her and then hit on all her friends. They might all end up hating me for being a douchebag.

How do I play this? I'm thinking I just go an act platonic towards everyone until I can add them on facebook and work from there, but this girl has already been getting more and more clingy, if I say yes I really don't want to give her the wrong signals and make my life harder than it needs to be.

Those other females don't give a sh1t about her like you think. They know you guys aren't together so what's the problem?

Also, you actually friend zone a girl by hooking up with her friends and/or telling her about other girls your smashing.

Last edited by Khalid X; 05-29-2015 at 03:58 PM.
Khalid X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 03:54 PM #34
The Truth Terrorist

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Khalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,821,576,904,122,000.00
Total Points: 47,821,576,904,332,584.00
Thanks so much for all your HD wizardry! - AndyShitHot 2 commemorate ur new name homey .... - -Boxzilla- 720p legend ..... - -Boxzilla- the king of hd - -Boxzilla- Hooking it up with some excellent quality fights - TheCheetah 
The KING OF HIGH DEF FIGHTS - TheCheetah The King of High Def fights! - TheCheetah High Definition LEGEND - TheCheetah Thanx - PR13 u do homework - nice guy and top poster - cleaner147 
And still...! leaving HD devastation and destruction in your wake. - PittyPat For all the Videos Mate - Stone Roses! Money Mayweather >>>>> Pacman - Stone Roses! For the Vasquez-Marquez Trilogy - Stone Roses! cheers! - Tamis_Siensya 
gift giving time to friends - serv have some more mate! - Tamis_Siensya Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Kick Khalid Muhammed aka "The Black Hitler" - Freedom2013 Its white... - Mannie Phresh 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dynamite Kid Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Akinapepemo 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - South318 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom Fighter 

I honestly would just hit on her friends and pull there numbers, but since you don't want to go that route, how about this:

Why don't you make up some random side business that you got going on, spew some bullsh1t about your services/product, and exchange numbers with them (so you can discuss things later on).

A few days later, call one of them.

Don't mention sh1t about that bullsh1t convo you just had, rather shift the focus on you and her hooking up sometime.

Last edited by Khalid X; 05-29-2015 at 04:01 PM.
Khalid X is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
friendzone, girl?

User Tag List