Collapse
No announcement yet.

America’s Booty Obsession Is Another Symptom Of Social Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breast guy here, laughing at you, socially declining butt fetishists.

Last edited by Y0@NN; 03-17-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

In some countries they just have no interest in women.

Comment

I prefer legs.
        And thumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
          Fuks who don't like big bubble solid firm butts are little dyck Fuks and like women with little boy butts.
          Jesus fcuking christ you're an idiot. When did liking big butts start meaning you have a big d1ck? Fcuking ******. Who lets this guy post?

Comment

I spend about 10% of my school day looking at or thinking about ass. But she has to have a decent face. At-least a 6 for me to be interested.

Honestly though, I would be fine with being with a girl that has no ass as long as she's really cute.

Comment

I want those two minutes back.

One of the most pathetic articles I've ever read. Makes Jezebel sound like the Wall Street Journal.

Comment

Nothing wrong with being attracted to a woman, for whatever reason. Kind of annoying, so called intellectuals have to try to and analyze everything around them, and decide how the world should think. That article is pretty much elitist bull****. Common sense, if a woman has huge t*ts or ass, curves, it exaggerates or accentuates her sexuality. No reason to look down on someone or some race, because of what they like. Always a race, culture, or social class issue with some people, "I'm better than you because I like this and you like that." Biggest crock of ****. Just let people be and that's it.

Gotta keep it real, doe, love a big phat ass, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                  This is my preferred, ideal ass:

Is that no ass to you?
                  that's a skinny ass bro, it's like a marathon runner

You'd really prefer that over say an Ines Sainz? (click to get a proper view)

Last edited by Weebler I; 03-18-2015, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
                    Fuks who don't like big bubble solid firm butts are little dyck Fuks and like women with little boy butts.
                    You seem like a thoughtful poster
                    Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
                    Nothing wrong with being attracted to a woman, for whatever reason. Kind of annoying, so called intellectuals have to try to and analyze everything around them, and decide how the world should think. That article is pretty much elitist bull****. Common sense, if a woman has huge t*ts or ass, curves, it exaggerates or accentuates her sexuality. No reason to look down on someone or some race, because of what they like. Always a race, culture, or social class issue with some people, "I'm better than you because I like this and you like that." Biggest crock of ****. Just let people be and that's it.

Gotta keep it real, doe, love a big phat ass, doe.

That article is more Elliot Rodger than "intellectual"

Comment

That is one of the worst articles I've ever read. Race baiting BS talking about how the best, whitest states have more searches for boobs on **** sites wtf

Comment

Working...
                      X