No announcement yet.

"Tim James: I would have had to call Michael Koncz a liar."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guy who typed this needs to learn how to make paragraphs... sheesh

well just read all of it, and goddamn, if its true, Koncz needs to get fired asap
    Last edited by Dempsey-Roll; 03-20-2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

**** blaming koncz and arum. at the end of the day manny is still the b.itch because he is the one who picks his fights not arum or koncz because they work for pacroid, not the other way around. pacroid is the blame for taking on shot/past prime/coming off a lost fighters because he picks who he wants to fight just like he picked mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        **** blaming koncz and arum. at the end of the day manny is still the b.itch because he is the one who picks his fights not arum or koncz because they work for pacroid, not the other way around. pacroid is the blame for taking on shot/past prime/coming off a lost fighters because he picks who he wants to fight just like he picked mosley.
        SMH what did pac ever did to you? lol

Comment

I hope *******s can read and finally accept thst it is Team Pacquiao that ducked Mayweather, you cats need to ask Bob Arum why he is scared to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
            I hope *******s can read and finally accept thst it is Team Pacquiao that ducked Mayweather, you cats need to ask Bob Arum why he is scared to make the fight.
            Whatever you say, homey. Pac ducked Mayweather. Can *******s expect *****s to move on now and see Floyd accept Martinez's challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
              Whatever you say, homey. Pac ducked Mayweather. Can *******s expect *****s to move on now and see Floyd accept Martinez's challenge?
              The people want Mayweather-Pacquiao, u ask Arum and Koncz why they dont.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                I said it and I'm gonna say it again.

Bob Arum and Konz do not want the Mayweather fight because they feel Pac would lose.

Pac will fight Mosley' then Marquez3, Cotto2, Margarito2, and anybody else not named Mayweather.

Not that Pac doesn't want it but because Bob and Konz don't want it.

The 40 -50 million Pac would make against Mayweather means nothing to them. Manny could make that in two or three fights fighting guys they know he can beat.

If Mosley upsets Pac in there fight this will come back to bite them all in the ass.
                Post of the thread, but the truth is only individuals with blinders on believe Mayweather is the cause of the fight not happening. Arum, Koncz, and other power brokers in Manny's life do not want the fight. And that is understandable considering the challenge that Mayweather will bring. And if Manny is playing the fool, then he plays a good one.

Comment

koncz = stooge

bump bump bump it up

Comment

Working...
                  X