No announcement yet.

Funniest posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WANGLER View Post
    Mak is funny as hell, too but TRAVI$ is the ****. I can honestly say TRAVI$ made me laugh out loud the hardest ever.
    Yeah, me and TRAVI$ were talking **** to each other one day, and I don't remember the exact quote, but went something like, "Oh yeah? Well how about I just drop kick you in the ****, you **** dicking, **** puppet?" He actually is one of my best e-buddies on here, (way ****).

Comment

there is some1 else i didnt mention, but its because i swore i wouldnt

Comment

Originally posted by Wangler Jr View Post
        there is some1 else i didnt mention, but its because i swore i wouldnt
        Sound's like a altar boy got some hush money from the Pope...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Sound's like a altar boy got some hush money from the Pope...

Comment

Wangler Jr is one funny dude.

Comment

Man, I can't believe not a mention on riz....oh. You've fallen off in your rep around here. Rizzle is hilarious. Travis is funny, anorak, mak, fat tua the commie, rwk, rippuh, scientist is funny, derranged, ripper's pretty funny, oasis is consistently hilarious, street bully is pretty funny.

Chups has made me laugh lately. Junya is funny, greatest.

Jrek is underrated funny. Reed is funny.

It appears the PAC fans are funnier than Floyd fans.

Wazaa is nowhere near funny. Neither is freakin rocky.

Comment

Pwill is pretty funny to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  Man, I can't believe not a mention on riz....oh. You've fallen off in your rep around here. Rizzle is hilarious. Travis is funny, anorak, mak, fat tua the commie, rwk, rippuh, scientist is funny, derranged, ripper's pretty funny, oasis is consistently hilarious, street bully is pretty funny.

Chups has made me laugh lately. Junya is funny, greatest.

Jrek is underrated funny. Reed is funny.

It appears the PAC fans are funnier than Floyd fans.

Wazaa is nowhere near funny. Neither is freakin rocky.
                  When you're not a fan of someone you usually appreciate any joke that is said about them therefore the percentage of the joke being funny is higher because of that.

Like you're a fan of old school rap like me, if a youngin disses us and calls us old we will not find it funny, but other youngin's who like Lil Wayne and Soulja boy, will find it hilarious because they feel the same way about us being old. You get me?

I personally find the Pacfans corny but to be fair I really don't find my fellow *****s all that funny either.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                    When you're not a fan of someone you usually appreciate any joke that is said about them therefore the percentage of the joke being funny is higher because of that.

Like you're a fan of old school rap like me, if a youngin disses us and calls us old we will not find it funny, but other youngin's who like Lil Wayne and Soulja boy, will find it hilarious because they feel the same way about us being old. You get me?

I personally find the Pacfans corny but to be fair I really don't find my fellow *****s all that funny either.
                    the only reason I said that is cuz mak, tua, and chups were on my list. That's a strong fillipino contingent. The other ones are kinda corny. I don't necessarily find their Floyd jokes funny, I think they are funny from the lounge.

Comment

Wazaa is the GOAT for being funny. Funniest poster ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X