Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dont compare mayweather vs zab judah to pacquiao...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont compare mayweather vs zab judah to pacquiao...

mayweather put the steam on zab because he knows zab breaks down.......hes not gonna walk forward vs pac....anyone that knows boxing isnt gonna compare these fights to may vs pac....

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
    mayweather put the steam on zab because he knows zab breaks down.......hes not gonna walk forward vs pac....anyone that knows boxing isnt gonna compare these fights to may vs pac....
    Agree. Stupid comparison. Zab fights out of a lefty stance and is fast. That's the only similarities, otherwise they are like night and day.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Agree. Stupid comparison. Zab fights out of a lefty stance and is fast. That's the only similarities, otherwise they are like night and day.
      Reported for racism.......lol

Comment

aduhhh...........

Comment

That would be really stupid to go off the most similar fighter to Pacquiao that Mayweather has faced. Roach probably wont feel the need to watch the Corley fight either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Reported for racism.......lol

****!

* Runs away...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post

I wouldn't compare Judah to Pac but I see the similarity in these 2 fights simply cause If Pac pushes Mayweather and wins the first few rounds and if Mayweather see an advantage to engaging Pac(i.e. Marquez style)then he will do it. You never know how this fight is going to play out and it may take both fighters pushing themselves to do whatever it takes. Forgive me if I sound like I know nothing about boxing.

Comment

Working...
              X