Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put the best boxer/boxers against the best MMA clowns = Boxer wins....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know i shouldn't respond but thats a good one hahaha terrible bait attempt but funny lmao

Comment

I agree, give them some time to train takedown defense and they'd make the so-called "great" MMA strikers look like amateurs. A lesson Tim Sylvia had to learn the hard way.

Comment

Someone like anderson silva.. WILL GET a pro boxer to the ground... the B level guys might get knocked out ala Mercer... but the top tier guys would know and understand they are fighting a boxer and they would goto the ground immediately.

These comparisons are stupid... the boxer would win in boxing the MMA guy would win in MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Someone like anderson silva.. WILL GET a pro boxer to the ground... the B level guys might get knocked out ala Mercer... but the top tier guys would know and understand they are fighting a boxer and they would goto the ground immediately.

These comparisons are stupid... the boxer would win in boxing the MMA guy would win in MMA.
          lol I'd put any decent collegiate wrestler to take down a pro boxer 9/10 times (srs) forget MMA a pure wrestler could do it, we all know what happened when royce gracie fought art jimmerson (a golden gloves champion and top 10 boxer at the time). Royce gracie managed to take him down and royce gracie's takedowns were garbage, especially when compared to today's wrestlers.

Comment

Working...
          X