No announcement yet.

I'm Tired of People Thinking Pacquaio will Kill Hatton In a Few Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Tired of People Thinking Pacquaio will Kill Hatton In a Few Rounds

this pacman will 'dispose' of Hatton **** is getting outrageous.

First of all do me two favors:

1. name me a single elite fighter in his prime that Pacman has "disposed of" in 3-5 rounds.

2. name me a single time that Hatton has ever been "disposed of" in under 5 rounds like some of you morons are predicting.

The level of their skill is not that disparate that Pacman will 'blow' Hatton away even if Pacman is lucky enough to win at all.

Pacman couldn't even KO an ancient Oscar Larios, yea the one that both Linares and Vasquez KTFO in 3 rounds.

People act like the disparity between their skill levels is so great that Pacman will easily dominate and obliterate a prime ATG fighter with one loss on his record, when Pac couldn't even "obliterate" an ancient and retired Barrera or old JMM.

We'll find out on fight night.

Comment

hatton is chinny after the mayweather fight ...

Comment

You shouldn't be on forums if you can't take other peoples opinions if it bothers you that much.

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
          You shouldn't be on forums if you can't take other peoples opinions if it bothers you that much.
          you're supposed to be a hatton fan, you're rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by iron lung View Post
            this pacman will 'dispose' of Hatton **** is getting outrageous.

First of all do me two favors:

1. name me a single elite fighter in his prime that Pacman has "disposed of" in 3-5 rounds.

2. name me a single time that Hatton has ever been "disposed of" in under 5 rounds like some of you morons are predicting.

The level of their skill is not that disparate that Pacman will 'blow' Hatton away even if Pacman is lucky enough to win at all.

Pacman couldn't even KO an ancient Oscar Larios, yea the one that both Linares and Vasquez KTFO in 3 rounds.

People act like the disparity between their skill levels is so great that Pacman will easily dominate and obliterate a prime ATG fighter with one loss on his record, when Pac couldn't even "obliterate" an ancient and retired Barrera or old JMM.
            then dont buy it man...

im not buying it either...

besides MP said it himself that a KO is not in his gameplan...

Comment

only idiots are saying he will blow him out in a few rounds anyway u shouldnt let it bother you

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                then dont buy it man...

im not buying it either...

besides MP said it himself that a KO is not in his gameplan...
                don't buy what? You mean the PPV? Ofcourse I'm gonna buy it to watch Hatton demolish that annoying pinoy.

Comment

Nobody is saying in a few rounds. manny Kos hatton in the last part of the fight!!!!!!

Comment

Pacquaio never blew out ****. He could never even finish off old tired Barrera in the first match, his corner stopped the fight but Barrera was fine.
                    He got dominated by prime Morales then finished off a shell of his former self Morales.
                    He couldn't finish guys like Larios that other supposedly "lesser" fighters destroyed in a couple rounds, he couldn't KO JMM and he couldn't even finish a zombified drained retired DLH who quit on his stool after surviving all of Pacman's bombs. Yet he's gonna finish off a guy that it took the p4p greatest fighter of the past 20-30 years to knock out? A guy that otherwise has never been KO'd and never even lost?

Pacman should worry about his glass rib cage.

Comment

Working...
                    X