Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Helenius: I'll Knock Dillian Whyte Out, He Will Never Reach Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
    I remember watching him against Chisora, people were calling him fat Thor....

I would laugh soooo much if he does him. In the UK, Whyte has the avoided fighter reputation.

He said "Takam isn't strong enough to cause him problems" If they fought I think it was a 50/50 fight.

Lets not forget that Whyte had to cancel his fight with Wach because no one bought any tickets!
    I'mma be honest, I actually thought he cancelled cos he didn't fancy facing Wach. Was that the reason?

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      But Big-Baby is selling out Barclays! and matchroom coudnt afford Dominic Breazeale but these UK fanboys make Dillian Shyte out to be a superstar? I thought the UK was the Meca of HW boxing! but all the meaninful fights at the weight is happening in America!
      Bro Big Baby Miller has never been in a Main event always fights on the undercards never sold out Barclay's Actually all his fights been on Showtime Extreme lol never on Prime time Tv Tell me which meaningful Heavyweight fights happen n the US? Wilder Or Stiverne have never boxed in front of 20 0000 fans nor have they sold out the Barclay's arena they all need UK Fights...FACTS

Comment

Originally posted by heatman View Post
        It shows you the power that Eddie Hearn has to bring Whyte this close to a world shot when his only decent win is against an over the hill Chisora
        No it does not show you the power of Eddie Hearn, if he was that great a promoter as you claim, the fight would be whyter vs Wilder on the undercard of Joshua vs Takarm. Power is what Don King please dont ever forgot that. the biggest fight his dad (Barry Hearn) did was benn vs eubank and could not do this without Don King.

To show how much he is not respected the biggest fight next year in england will be without and english promoter eubanks vs groves. The world has changed and fools like you talking about Power for Eddie Hearn is just dumb

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          If Whyte gets himself knocked out by Helenius before Parker gets to him I'll be upset.

Both of these guys are shyt and have no business at the top level, both the type of opposition Wilder faces but whatever reason Wilder wants no part of Whyte.
          He wants Joshua that's why...don't play dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
            Bro Big Baby Miller has never been in a Main event always fights on the undercards never sold out Barclay's Actually all his fights been on Showtime Extreme lol never on Prime time Tv Tell me which meaningful Heavyweight fights happen n the US? Wilder Or Stiverne have never boxed in front of 20 0000 fans nor have they sold out the Barclay's arena they all need UK Fights...FACTS
            Theres a reason why Big-Baby is once again fighting in Brooklyn, do you forget he fought Gerald Washington in the same venue? let be honest nobody is showing up for Jacobs vs. Arias -- Big-Baby would be headlining in his hometown vs. the man that bum Dillian Whyte ducked ( Maruiz Wach ) ; yes Big-Baby Wach is a meaningful fight in the HW division anyone that following the weight class knows this is true ; Dominic Breazeale vs. Eric Molina is a ELIMINATOR for THE HW title belonging to Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder and of course the KING makes his return for his sixth title defense the most in the division.

Now I ask you what BIG event does the UK got going on? OH I know what your thinking Anthony Joshua pimping the UK fans forcing them to buy Takam on PPV -- or is it David Gay vs. the Bellend? yeah ok they can draw all the gullible fans they want but those fights are embarrassing even according to the poor standards in the HW division, truly sad.
            Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-23-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Dillian Shyte is no Johann Duhaupas -- a better fighter than the Jamaican that the UK fanboys claim to be British. If this bum Dillian Shyte wins its only because Johann shattered Helenius jaw, this coward wont fight a Amir Monsour or Big-Bay Miller thats for sure.
              he would batter quitter Amir and as he for Miller is no more talented than Kirk Johnson, hyped prospect

Comment

According to most people posting every HW is a bum so why watch? As for talking about promoter power in the HW division you can look no further than Don King. That fossil still has his greasy hands in there. Stiverne getting another title shot & Eric Molina in another big fight with title implications in it. Too bad King doesn’t get Trevor Bryan the same fights as Molina.

Comment

That would be so freaking hilarious. All the Shyte fanboys would disappear ASAP

Comment

The US Whyte haters have to realise your fighter Wilder is clearly running from him as there is no reason you would pay Stiverne step aside money then choose to fight Ortiz instead of earning at least 4 times more to fight the "Bum" Dillian Whyte which would massively raise Wilders profile in the UK and build towards a mega fight against Anthony Joshua.

The only reason Wilder turns down a record payday fight against Dillian Whyte is that they know its a big risk and jeopardises a cash out against Joshua.

Comment

But Big-Baby is selling out Barclays! and matchroom coudnt afford Dominic Breazeale but these UK fanboys make Dillian Shyte out to be a superstar? I thought the UK was the Meca of HW boxing! but all the meaninful fights at the weight is happening in America!
                      Joshua and Haye (maybe not now) are big attractions to the heavyweight. Whyte has no pulling power in the UK.

Sky sports, Matchroom have told their fans the Dillian is the most avoided fighter in the heavyweight and no one wants to fight him. They believe them as he land ONE GOOD PUNCH in the Joshua fight.

To be fair in Wilder, Joshua and Haye were walking now down London this is the order of recognition 1. Joshua 2. Haye and Wilder because he a tall guy.

Walking in NY this is the order of recognition 1. Joshua and Wilder and Haye joint 2nd.

I do not think Wilder could pack a 30k arena and sell over a 500k ppv like Joshua is doing now.

I hope Whyte and Wilder fight and Wilder KO him.

Comment

Working...
                      X