Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams vs. Ishe Smith Set For November 18 in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    At least we heard of the guy that KO'd J-Rock
    Haha aww... Poor Deloach

Comment

Jesus Christ not Ishe Smith...There's so many fighters between 154 and 160 that I can't stand watching. Hope he has to pull out with an injury or something and they get somebody else for J Rock

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        He should be fighting someone like Gallimore or Justin DeLoach. But lets see how he performs vs Ishe Smith (who will actually be the 2nd toughest opponent he's faced.)
        I totally agree. He should've been fighting Lubin.

Comment

I can't see Smith bringing much to the table for this one will probably be gone by around 7 or so...

Comment

If Charlo hasn't completly ruined, J-Rock should win

Comment

This is a stupid fight.

J rock is going backwards instead of stepping up taking on a challenge more around age.

This shows the direction j rock is headed.

Win this fight vs an

aged has been/never was..

J rock will be a stepping stone for new young blood son enough . Or he is just gonna make a living fighting the carson jones of world . Might as well fight kareem mayfield next

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                This is a stupid fight.

J rock is going backwards instead of stepping up taking on a challenge more around age.

This shows the direction j rock is headed.

Win this fight vs an

aged has been/never was..

J rock will be a stepping stone for new young blood son enough . Or he is just gonna make a living fighting the carson jones of world . Might as well fight kareem mayfield next
                this is the best opponent he has ever fought(besides charlo) i dont see how that is going backwards. i think you are confusing hype with resume. his resume was trash when he stepped up to charlo and so now hes trying to build himself up instead of jumping ahead based on hype

Comment

The kind of fight he should have been getting before Charlo.

Smith isnt entertaining, but he is crafty and experienced

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    The kind of fight he should have been getting before Charlo.

Smith isnt entertaining, but he is crafty and experienced
                    Ye actually turned down a fight with Vanes while he was waiting for Charlo. Would have helped IMO. But then again he could have lost. Vanes is craftier than Ishe.

Comment

Smith is a step up from the last can that Williams faced. I don't have a problem with it, it's a decent stay busy/rebuilding fight. Williams will be back in title contention in the new year. He is a really talented boxer, and young still. He can take his time, and get back into a title fight when he is ready. He also shouldn't take anymore fights where there is no drug testing. That fight with Charlo plays out differently if they were under VADA testing, instead of no testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X