Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
    Anybody but the Yankmees
    Green K this pretty much sums it up.

Its kind of like when Lebron went to the heat, everyone outside of Miami wanted any team but the heat to win the NBA finals LOL

Comment

Props to the Astros. My daughter is already bugging me to take her to a game in Houston.
      After seeing LA waltz through the Cubs, I think tge Dodgers are the team to beat

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Props to the Astros. My daughter is already bugging me to take her to a game in Houston.
        After seeing LA waltz through the Cubs, I think tge Dodgers are the team to beat
        yeah dodgers are on fire now, but i hope Houston can make it a competitive exciting series.

Comment

I'll be at Game 4 in Houston with my eldest daughter. I swore I'd never go back to Minute Maid park because it's unbelievably loud with the roof closed, but this time I'll be wearing noise canceling headphones.

Comment

I'll be at Game 4 in Houston with my eldest daughter. I swore I'd never go back to Minute Maid park because it's unbelievably loud with the roof closed, but this time I'll be wearing noise canceling headphones.
            Green K bro. thats awesome you get to go to a World Series game how much were tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Green K bro. thats awesome you get to go to a World Series game how much were tickets?
              $1100 each plus a driver to get us from the hotel to the game and back. I have to drive down from Dallas and she from Austin so I don't need more heavy traffic to drive in and downtown Houston will be nuts.

Comment

yeah dodgers are on fire now, but i hope Houston can make it a competitive exciting series.
                dodgers tore the Cubs a new hole, i hope at least Houston can make it close, if somehow Houston wins it'd be incredible. probably the dodgers win the world series though, they look unstoppable now

Comment

Kershaw was on tonight....so was Keuchel except for two pitches.

Springer is swinging like Deontae Wilder....Reddick is clueless as well. Houston beat the Yanks without a single RBI from an outfielder!!

Comment

$1100 each plus a driver to get us from the hotel to the game and back. I have to drive down from Dallas and she from Austin so I don't need more heavy traffic to drive in and downtown Houston will be nuts.
                    Damn bro well wait actually thats not too bad considering its the world series and all.

I know Dodgers Stadium was raping everyone like 10G's for mediocre seats. It's cause of all the Hollywood crowd coming in last second using their publicists and Ari Golds to get them the top dollar seats driving up the cost for everyone else.

You are a good dad. Very generous. I guess you like this daughter the best huh? LOL.

Comment

Damn bro well wait actually thats not too bad considering its the world series and all.

I know Dodgers Stadium was raping everyone like 10G's for mediocre seats. It's cause of all the Hollywood crowd coming in last second using their publicists and Ari Golds to get them the top dollar seats driving up the cost for everyone else.

You are a good dad. Very generous. I guess you like this daughter the best huh? LOL.
                      My two daughters are in a tie for my affection but one of them likes baseball and the other one hates sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X