Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I'm Going To Clean Out The Whole 154-Pound Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Get in a real weight class, dick head. Your Master Canelo is waiting at 160 as is The Beast GGG. Yeah actually 154 sounds about right, punk.
    Are you talking about the 155 division? and ginger already look like $h1t against Lara and ggg too...

Comment

charlo shook. notice how charlo didn't mention lara's name.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
        Are you talking about the 155 division? and ginger already look like $h1t against Lara and ggg too...
        LarVa is gonna have to tighten his balls and come all the way to 160 like a real Champ and face the real champ. Like Canelo did.

Non-weight drained Canelo KO3 LarVa.

GGG KO1 LarVa.

Comment

I don’t understand all this hype for the charlos, maybe their fans have a twins Fetish or something, they have the goods, and are both very talented fighters, but people saying that they destroy triple G Canelo or Lara, I don’t understand what they did to give anyone that impression.. and I’d put money on the fact that lara beats Charlo in a fairly easy but boring 12rn UD.. they want respect then they need to fight other top guys and not keep stopping guys who aren’t on their level although last night was a great win that said I think the fight would’ve been very Competitive if he didn’t catch Lubin cold.. honestly If my memory serves me correctly Charlo went life and death with Martirostan who’s a very good fighter but a couple Levels below Canelo, triple G and lara. But right now the way I see it is they’re both fighting guys that aren’t on their level for the most part and just waiting for payday, Basically waiting to sell their 0.. I’d like to see them step up their level of competition.. they may be Superstars in the making but they got to make that happen by fighting top level opposition

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
            U aint he doing ****. Al Haymon fighters take Decades to unify.
            No Leo Santa Cruz vs Russell
            No Thurman vs Spence
            No Charlo vs Lara
            All Haymon fighters
            Yeah.....haymon feeds his fans chicken$#!+ and they call it chickensalad....it is beautiful to see.his followers lap it up and if you call them out on it they come out in full force knee pads and all

Comment

Lara beats All at 154 . And All those fights will look like last nights .

Comment

Charlo vs Hurd would be a better fight than Lara vs anybody. Lara shouldn't be on tv ever again.

Comment

Jarrett Hurd already said he would fight Lara after his mandatory Cedric Vitu

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    Lara beats All at 154 . And All those fights will look like last nights .
                    All those fighters are better than Gaushe...

Lara has been dropped by far lesser fighters than Jermell Charlo and Hurd.

To say Lara beats all at 154...at his age...is really asking for disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      All those fighters are better than Gaushe...

Lara has been dropped by far lesser fighters than Jermell Charlo and Hurd.

To say Lara beats all at 154...at his age...is really asking for disappointment.
                      Hurd is the best imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X