Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you watch the fight and how did you score it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    It's the broads foot
    When I focused I thought it was hilarious
    Maybe dope I don't know
    Nice.

Comment

I had it 118-110 for Canelo..........Oh, wait a minute...

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
        Yeah that's how I saw it at first. 4-9 are clear ggg rounds. Nelo had maybe 11? And everything else was a swing round. Trying to get a copy of the replay. I honestly don't care about the results that much I had a blast watching it.

Op I watched it without sound at a watch party with 10 people. My brother was pulling for nelo and thought ggg got hosed.
        I just rewatched round 5. That was a clear Canelo round. GGG landed at most 2 solid punches the whole round.

Round 6 was closer, but Canelo landed some of the hardest punches of the whole fight.

5 was for sure a Canelo round. 6 was probably a Canelo round.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
          Yeah that's how I saw it at first. 4-9 are clear ggg rounds. Nelo had maybe 11? And everything else was a swing round. Trying to get a copy of the replay. I honestly don't care about the results that much I had a blast watching it.

Op I watched it without sound at a watch party with 10 people. My brother was pulling for nelo and thought ggg got hosed.
          Did he think GGG got hosed because of Byrd's scorecard or did he think the fight was close but GGG pulled it out?

Comment

I watched it on my computer the day after the fight. Several places had the full fight for anyone to watch. This is why I never buy fights. Canelo was razor sharp on both offense and defense and landed some flashy wicked punches. However he did too much back peddling and too little punching to win many rounds. GGG wasn't as sharp as Canelo but he fought 3 minutes of every round and applied steady pressure. He threw a lot more punches than Canelo and therefore landed a few more punches than Canelo in many rounds. I scored it either 7 rounds to 5 or 8 rounds to 4 for GGG. A few rounds were very close. Really even rounds but apparently judges are no longer allowed to score a round even.

Comment

Watched it on HBO but could hardly hear the commentary with my friend's wife chatting non stop..
              115-113 Golovkin

Comment

I scored the first and the last 3 for Canelo, you could've given another middle swing round to Canelo but I think rounds 1-3 and 10-12 are obvious Canelo rounds. So he started off well, he got tired and he still managed to win the last 3 while tired and that's the hardest thing in boxing, to box when you're tired and against GGG's vaunted pressure and power to top it.

Comment

Canelo fans are about to start their own Artorias pretty soon

Comment

Saw the fight at a friends house, fight party.

I scored it 116-112 for Golovkin. I can also see a score of 115-113 for Golovkin. But I did have Golovkin clearly winning.

Comment

Had it 116-112 GGG on Saturday.
                      But also fine with 115-113 GGG.
                      Close but clear to me.

Round 3 was a swing round for my card.

Comment

Working...
                      X