Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: It Was Very Satisfying To Punish Chris Arreola!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    I rest on your face, I mean, I rest my case
    In other words, you have nothing (once again) but gay innuendo.

Comment

All the good American HW's are playing in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
        All the good American HW's are playing in the NFL
        Interestingly, there's far more American HWs than in any other country, about 400 in total.

http://boxrec.com/records

UK has only 35, yet several are clearly better than the best US heavyweight.

Anthony Joshua made short work of Charles Martin and easily outclassed Dominic Breazeale. Dereck Chisora hammered Malik Scott.

I think Wilder will avoid guys like Joshua, Fury and Haye. Haymon and Deas know Wilder's limitations.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
          Getting stopped by someone with a broken hand and torn bicep muscle has to make Arreola feel pretty crappy. I hope Wider gets Povetkin or Joshua next. We need to see how he measures up against a top tier heavyweight
          I doubt hearn puts joshua in with him. People like to trash wilders resume but joshuas is even worse. They should put him in with stiverne first to see how he does.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            I doubt hearn puts joshua in with him. People like to trash wilders resume but joshuas is even worse. They should put him in with stiverne first to see how he does.
            yeah stiverne is such an amazing fighter. his notable win is against.......oh yea chris arreola. but he did it twice so that means he's twice as amazing?

Comment

37 fights and we still don't know ***** about Wilder.

Yet he's got a title.

What a sad fkn state boxing is in right now.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                yeah stiverne is such an amazing fighter. his notable win is against.......oh yea chris arreola. but he did it twice so that means he's twice as amazing?
                Stiverne is definitaly a step up from charles martin and brezeale

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                  37 fights and we still don't know ***** about Wilder.

Yet he's got a title.

What a sad fkn state boxing is in right now.
                  Hey!! That sounds like golovkin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                    How is it sport to beat down a shot, 2 weeks notice fighter? Is the same if not worse than doping.
                    It's not to most people!

Maybe he gets off torturing animals as well...Have to be a sic fuk to enjoy beating up ppl who don't even belong in the same ring as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                      How is it sport to beat down a shot, 2 weeks notice fighter? Is the same if not worse than doping.
                      Wilder is just a bully, who like to beat up weak opponents.

He's as heartless as Ramsey Bolton if he enjoyed punishing poor shot Arreola.

Comment

Working...
                      X