No announcement yet.

America’s Booty Obsession Is Another Symptom Of Social Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    I dont think thats fair, Piggy. Most of the Hipsters I've spoken to said they were dressing that way before everyone else was

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    Jesus H. ****ing christ,

That's a GOD damn lie piggie smalls.

hipsters are crossfit chamomile tea drinking c*ckmunks, wait in line for the new iphone cuz i gotta have it, white knighting, beanie wearing in the summer, jersey shore tanning tw@ts,facebooking ****wads, instagram my water crest sammich sons of b*tches with the physical incapability to play american football, baseball, basketball, and with a repugnant f@ggotry (no offense to the aaron rodgers green bay fudge packers types) affinity for the sport of cricket.
    A lot of this is inaccurate. They're the sort who "don't have facebook" and make sure they tell everybody (as if we couldn't work it out based on the fact that they are unreachable). They are the types who don't have a TV or if they do they just use it to watch The Room because they are so ironic.

They wear the same brand of skinny jeans, the same style of brown lace up boots, the same stupid face hair and the same stupid topknot manbun on their head, because without it they can't be individual. They don't drink their skinny extra hot half soy tea latte with organic sweetener and extra foam at Starbucks, they drink it at somewhere local because they oppose corporations (but secretly drink it at starbucks too).

Look at this ****. He looks like a homeless and smells like a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

A lot of this is inaccurate. They're the sort who "don't have facebook" and make sure they tell everybody (as if we couldn't work it out based on the fact that they are unreachable). They are the types who don't have a TV or if they do they just use it to watch The Room because they are so ironic.

They wear the same brand of skinny jeans, the same style of brown lace up boots, the same stupid face hair and the same stupid topknot manbun on their head, because without it they can't be individual. They don't drink their skinny extra hot half soy tea latte with organic sweetener and extra foam at Starbucks, they drink it at somewhere local because they oppose corporations (but secretly drink it at starbucks too).

Look at this ****. He looks like a homeless and smells like a girl.
      The designer homeless look.

That's what I hate about the ****s. They spend as much time grooming like some camped up queer, just to try and look half homeless, but with that perfectly coifed ****** hair and the stupid feet out duck stance with their ****ty boat shoes, no socks or stripey wanker socks. **** I hate hipsters and Melbourne has to rate way up there as among the very worst cities in the world, if not the very worst, for the ****s.

Same with the designer feral look. $200 tie dyes, beads, $300 dreads, sandals imported from peru for $1000...the ****ing ****s.

One of my wife's old friends was like that. She was such a stupid wench. She landed an independently wealthy husband with a massive trust fund after being a gold digging jobless whore her whole life, and then she would literally spend all day shopping at these ultra high end stores and spend thousands just to look like she climbed out of a dumpster.

Comment

Working...
      X