No announcement yet.

Weigh-in Video: Arreola talks trash to Mitchell; both men weigh 242

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Saw Frank Ducketts posted in this thread.... instantly new it was backing the black fighter.... I was right.... frank ducketts is a phaggot..... negged him

Wait until GG and Ward fight. I'm going to shock you when I pick GG over Ward by knockout you classicl moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Wait until GG and Ward fight. I'm going to shock you when I pick GG over Ward by knockout you classicl moron.
      Lmao you are picking stevens to KO GGG but somehow GGG to beat Ward. Uwotm8

nice try we all know how you really roll

Comment

Arreole will win, nothing seth has that can bother Arreole beside power.

Comment

Lmao you are picking stevens to KO GGG but somehow GGG to beat Ward. Uwotm8

nice try we all know how you really roll
          We all know, lmmfao? No, YOU don't know how I roll.

It is my right to root for every black fighter that fights. Ain't ish that you can do about it. But I don't go that route. True boxing fans don't do that.

Now if you're going to say this again, we can end the conversation because I won't repeat myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            We all know, lmmfao? No, YOU don't know how I roll.

It is my right to root for every black fighter that fights. Ain't ish that you can do about it. But I don't go that route. True boxing fans don't do that.

Now if you're going to say this again, we can end the conversation because I won't repeat myself.
            U mad GGG is going to obliterate Stevens then Quillen will look like even more of a p*ssy?

Yeh u mad

Comment

U mad GGG is going to obliterate Stevens then Quillen will look like even more of a p*ssy?

Yeh u mad
              You're going to have to type this ish again, lmao. WTH!

Comment

Mitchell and Arreola are both great disappointments to me, as far as how they turned out, but out of the two, I think Arreola takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  Mitchell and Arreola are both great disappointments to me, as far as how they turned out, but out of the two, I think Arreola takes it.
                  They are two fighters who are a clear level below the K brothers. Arreola is trying to intimidate the inexperienced Mitchell. Arreola talks better than he fights. I would've Riddick Bowe Larry Donald his ass. I think Arreola wins, but his talk seemed punkish more than intimidating. Mitchell shook his head like he can't wait.

How do you feel when someone tries to intimidate you? Do you get angry, or stay under control until they get within arms reach? Some of you think he punked Mitchell, lmao.

You draw it up. If Mitchell loses, he will take it like a man, he won't cry. Well maybe.

Ain't nothing wrong with crying when you're humble.
                  Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 09-07-2013, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Mitchell takes his job serious and will do his best. I can't see him winning though, when he gets hit at all he looks hurt and awkward. He needs early success or knockdowns to have any chance and Arreola is tough. When Stiverne knocked him down and crushed his nose, I thought he might throw it in and quit for good. He got up and made the final bell. He is probably too much for Mitchell.

Comment

Working...
                    X