No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley vs Lucas Matthyssee seems likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley vs Lucas Matthyssee seems likely

This fight seems very likely if Matthysse beats Alexander next month. I believe he is ranked #1 by the WBO, after his impressive showings against Judah and Corley. He'll probably become the mandatory.

This is a great opportunity, because if both he and Khan win, they'd not only go into the fight with 3 titles on the line (Khan might get stripped of the WBA so not all four), but they'd also have completely cleared out the division, and the winner is without any single doubt the best in the division.

right now.........**** bradley

Comment

are you crazy? this fight is a hell of a risk, he thinks he is gettin a pac fight, he aint riskin his 0 for ****.....

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        right now.........**** bradley
        What has he really done wrong though? He just doesn't want to sign with Shaw again. The money for Khan doesn't make a difference, because he could easily fight him in the Winter or something under a different promoter! Not only that, he could also make the 1.4M fighting Matthysse instead. And because he waited, Bradley-Khan could possibly be for all four titles if the WBA stops acting like idiots.

Don't you prefer seeing them fight after victories over Judah and Matthysse with all four major titles on the line? Together they'd have victories over Witter, Holt, Alexander, Maidana, Matthysse, McCloskey, Judah, Kotelnik Peterson and Campbell. That's the whole entire division!

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          are you crazy? this fight is a hell of a risk, he thinks he is gettin a pac fight, he aint riskin his 0 for ****.....
          So what? He's not gonna sit on the sidelines until May. And come on, do you really think his next fight is gonna be some bum? The only HBO worthy fights at this point for him are Morales, Judah, Maidana, Matthysse and Guerrerro. Maidana is leftovers and also looked like s**t against Morales, Judah's probably fighting Khan, Morales gives him nothing and I doubt Guerrerro would be interested because he wants guys with big names.

Comment

Bradley is a good fighter, let's see what's up with him and Khan...

Comment

Good luck lil Timmy...Hope you're learning how to count to 10 after your back hits the canvas you coward fuk.

Comment

I doubt it.

The Lucas I saw against Zab will not probably not beat Alexander. Alexander is a better boxer than Lucas that's for sure. Not a huge fan of Alexander at all, but he should still win that.

And when that happens, what has Bradley got? Remember Bradley has to face either Khan, Maidana, Zab, or have an HBO approved opponent, and HBO are pissed at him. So who can he fight? And the only thing people are thinking of Bradley right now is DUCKER and COWARD. I think interest in him is pretty low.

Once the shaw contract expires he seriously needs to start stalking Maidana for a fight, because I don't see any other possibility. And even then I doubt Maidana will ever take that fight.
                Last edited by SpitBalla; 05-26-2011, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X